strongbow2010

Rank 0
strongbow2010
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Does anyone know anything about Engineer's?

Like, I haven't got far enough to try it out yet, but I really have no idea what it's about. Other than explosives and mechanical stuff. Anyone got to engineer already or will I just have to find out for myself?

Advertisement

rawrzor

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:03 pm
Civil, Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical... The list goes on.

Finalroge

Rank 0
Finalroge
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:06 pm
The highlight of the engineer class seems to be its "Iron Man" form. Basically you put on a mech suit and **** stuff, all in good fun of course Smile

<a>Photobucket</a>

strongbow2010

Rank 0
strongbow2010
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:07 pm
Finalroge wrote:
The highlight of the engineer class seems to be its "Iron Man" form. Basically you put on a mech suit and pwn stuff, all in good fun of course Smile  

....that sounds so awesome...

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:14 pm
Check these 2 links , you will need google translator or another translation tool though.
Remember , these are taken from other versions of the game so they may have slight differences but you get the general idea , Engineer is generally ranged AOE.

http://fn.zone.gamebase.com.tw/zone/fn/wekey/%E5%B7%A5%E7%A8%8B%E5%B8%AB/#p1
http://wiki2.gamer.com.tw/wiki.php?n=39967%3A%E5%B7%A5%E7%A8%8B%E5%B8%AB&ss=39967&mpath=,44,

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

Fina1Hero

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:16 pm
You would think that the engineer would be a crafting or mecha unit... Here it is very much a ranger with an iron man suit.

bboy500

Rank 0
bboy500
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:26 pm
I'm a Engineer(level 27) and I'm loving it Very Happy. I upgraded lots of my level 30 gear and i can take out any mobs my level or even higher with 2-3 skills. After that by the time they get close they will die.

You also get this cool armor tank thing, one spell which is AOE and does 1k-2k damage (did i mention its AOE?) and another that does damage over time.

I also love the fact I'm using guns <3 most mmorpgs don't have guns so that's some new and refreshing to see. overall I'll be playing engineer for a while Very Happy. I can be a tank, or i can be a offensive powerhouse but either way They are very useful.

SabishiiOokami

Rank 2
SabishiiOokami
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:28 pm
Fina1Hero wrote:
You would think that the engineer would be a crafting or mecha unit... Here it is very much a ranger with an iron man suit.  

Lol it still involves a "mecha unit". Also, I mean honestly the class in and of itself just seems slightly out of place here. Granted I like the class and want to try it later, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't seem as though it fits like everything else.

Fina1Hero

Rank 0
PostedJun 02, 2011 1:29 pm
bboy500 wrote:
I can be a tank, or i can be a offensive powerhouse but either way They are very useful.  

Hmm You say they can tank but can they tank in a party? Do they have the agro skills needed?

SabishiiOokami wrote:
Fina1Hero wrote:

Lol it still involves a "mecha unit". Also, I mean honestly the class in and of itself just seems slightly out of place here. Granted I like the class and want to try it later, don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't seem as though it fits like everything else.

Ah yeah I mean as in riding a mecha or using it as a pet.

SabishiiOokami

Rank 2
SabishiiOokami
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:20 pm
Fina1Hero wrote:
bboy500 wrote:
I can be a tank, or i can be a offensive powerhouse but either way They are very useful.  

Hmm You say they can tank but can they tank in a party? Do they have the agro skills needed?

SabishiiOokami wrote:
Fina1Hero wrote:

Ah yeah I mean as in riding a mecha or using it as a pet.  

You get to be in the mech so technically you could consider it riding lol.