LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedAug 25, 2011 5:51 am
Ajrarn666 wrote:
I succeeded to play last hour but i didn't know why ...
How Strange.

In fact I was always redirected to main page when I tried to log in  

Sounds like a lot of data use if you are not on wifi. Try clearing your phone up. Go to task manager and end processes. Clear internet use, ram. Try to use wifi. Maybe it will help

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting
Advertisement

Blu4You

Rank 3
PostedAug 25, 2011 4:36 pm
im using Droid by motorola. still same thing, log on and it goes back the the main page and still saying log-in instead of your name on full website or mobile page

kingkero88

Rank 0
kingkero88
PostedOct 10, 2011 12:43 pm
PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50)
UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.

How Anti European of you >.> -dissapointed-
So I can't enter the promotion because I'm british? Are those rules really fair?

1. Who can Enter: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.

In otherwords, "Members of the European Union and other countries outside of the united states are not allowed to participate."

I can see a probable cause for a lawsuit here.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedOct 10, 2011 3:06 pm
kingkero88 wrote:
PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50)
UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.

How Anti European of you >.> -dissapointed-
So I can't enter the promotion because I'm british? Are those rules really fair?

1. Who can Enter: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry.

In otherwords, "Members of the European Union and other countries outside of the united states are not allowed to participate."

I can see a probable cause for a lawsuit here.  

Chill the crap out. I really hope you're joking because the thought process you exhibit is disappointing.

1. This promo ended months ago.
2. Legally, AGE can only do so much in this realm.
3. If you bothered to look, Superman and MisterAwesome expressed their sympathies for international players and the lack of attention towards the international community during contests like this. This is reflective in current promotions that try to find substitutes that don't break international business laws.

But, please, spend your milk money on a lawyer.

kingkero88

Rank 0
kingkero88
PostedOct 10, 2011 6:17 pm
First of all don't be so freakin' rude, if this promotion is finished why the heck is it being linked from the main aeria page?

Second of all the lawyer part was a joke, I resent the accusation that you think I'd only have milk money to spend on a freakin' lawyer. Why don't you take your stereotypical views and burden them on someone who actually gives a crap.

Thirdly some of us have a life and didn't bother reading all 23 pages like you clearly did.
And if you cant handle a small rant get the heck off the internet, your a hazard to your own health.

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedOct 10, 2011 6:48 pm
Looks like you give a crap.

Now tell me how you feel.

ThisRoughMagic7

Rank 0
PostedOct 17, 2011 2:36 pm
Smaashers! Very Happy

Iz ArchMagicianZ from RoD!

I found you now! D<

s2

watcher70

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2011 3:14 am

new app?

priorities
instead of working on new c***, how about fixing the damm games so they work

ThomasL_60721

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2011 12:50 pm
not good, I use my FB account for my aeria games =/

charrua333

Rank 0
charrua333
PostedOct 26, 2011 11:43 pm

aeria on WP7?

Hate to sound like a minority, but guess I am. What about WP7? Its a valid os and worth thinking about for future apps. Smile Bet I get flamed for this. hehehe