Mister_Awesome

GameMaster: USA
Mister_Awesome
PostedJun 28, 2011 2:08 pm
DigitalTurtlez wrote:
If you go on more on Aeria Games Moblie, would you have a better chances of winning? Cause I go on it a lot when I'm bored.  

The only way to be eligible to win is to use Aeria Mobile and post in the forum or shout in the shoutbox. You will see your post or shout will have an Aeria Mobile tag.

This is also the last week to win. Good luck!
Advertisement

zhanglim

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 4:18 am

Re: Introducing Aeria Mobile for Android and iOS

Aeria Mobile’s Got the Answers
Superman0X wrote:
Stay connected with Aeria and your favorite games wherever you go with Aeria Mobile. Just use any Android or iOS smartphone and go to AeriaMobile.com to see exclusive content and applications.

Find out the best ways to level up and defeat tough bosses. Interact with other players with the forums through Aeria Mobile and be entered into the daily drawing. Try it now for a chance to win a daily 5,000 AP prize.

Every day a winner will be chosen who has used the forums and/or shoutbox through Aeria Mobile. Winners will be chosen and notified of winning from Aeria staff. Click here to see additional rules and details.  

miggy1013

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 8:22 am

Superman0X wrote:
Stay connected with Aeria and your favorite games wherever you go with Aeria Mobile. Just use any Android or iOS smartphone and go to AeriaMobile.com to see exclusive content and applications.

Find out the best ways to level up and defeat tough bosses. Interact with other players with the forums through Aeria Mobile and be entered into the daily drawing. Try it now for a chance to win a daily 5,000 AP prize.

Every day a winner will be chosen who has used the forums and/or shoutbox through Aeria Mobile. Winners will be chosen and notified of winning from Aeria staff. Click here to see additional rules and details.  

xXMagicSoulXx

Rank 0
xXMagicSoulXx
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:26 pm
Are they going to release it for the App-Stores in Europe too?

Mister_Awesome

GameMaster: USA
Mister_Awesome
PostedJun 29, 2011 2:39 pm
xXMagicSoulXx wrote:
Are they going to release it for the App-Stores in Europe too?  

This isn't an app. So everyone can use Aeria Mobile with an iOS or Android.

Stifuu92

Rank 1
Stifuu92
PostedJun 30, 2011 6:37 pm
**** i really love this :0

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Stifuu92

Rank 1
Stifuu92
PostedJun 30, 2011 6:48 pm
z.z i cannot win since im not from US. I still love this.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

NoShadows

Rank 0
NoShadows
PostedJul 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Gl every one on this promotion

NoShadows@Iphone

Posted By Aeria Mobile

.derkiller.

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2011 2:40 am

he

heyj
das ist cool

maveric95

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Superman0X wrote:

plss me winning plsss