Author Message

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
Joined
22 Aug 2009
Posts
3868
Location
Newark New Jersey United States
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:09 pm
Am i suppose to get directed to Www.aeriagames.com o.o...because thats where i get my phone loads me to lol.

Advertisement

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
4155
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:17 pm
your additional details isn't very mobile friendly. lol. and going to aeriamobile.com takes me to http://www.aeriagames.com/

this is on the Droid platform. samsung captivate.

I don't know if I'm missing something

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

AvengerUchiha45

Rank 5
AvengerUchiha45
Joined
22 Aug 2009
Posts
3868
Location
Newark New Jersey United States
PostedJun 02, 2011 3:40 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
your additional details isn't very mobile friendly. lol. and going to aeriamobile.com takes me to http://www.aeriagames.com/

this is on the Droid platform. samsung captivate.

I don't know if I'm missing something  


Same here on the Tmobile G2 w/google

heir

Rank 2
heir
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
786
Location
Lubbock United States
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:16 pm
Same on safari. iPhone 3GS. Posted from phone. Assuming they have a way to differentiate mobile posts bs computer? Else not working as intended.

PejnaTeNaye

Rank 0
PejnaTeNaye
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
6
Location
Turkey
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Re: Introducing Aeria Mobile

Aeria Mobile’s Got the Answers
Avyn wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

I'm in your thread, quoting stuff before you finish it.  

I agree with you I agree with you I agree with you I agree with you
aeria games I want to talk with managers. [Language edited out. Please watch your language on these forums] you do not know the value
Intrinsically aeria deserve a very good position.Are you really a very good position right
avyn very valuable indeed a human being.He touched me very good.if you were a woman I would marry.ol you're a joke man sin malesaf.aeria successful efforts in games.super u good
We will miss you, my dear avyn.I think marriage.

PejnaTeNaye

Rank 0
PejnaTeNaye
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
6
Location
Turkey
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:54 pm
LadyBorderlinex wrote:
your additional details isn't very mobile friendly. lol. and going to aeriamobile.com takes me to http://www.aeriagames.com/

this is on the Droid platform. samsung captivate.

I don't know if I'm missing something  
I agree with you
I agree with you
I agree with you
I agree with you ok is till here

<a></a>

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
Joined
08 Sep 2007
Posts
6398
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:55 pm
The Aeria Mobile site will be launched at 4pm PST (In like 5 minutes). By the time you read this, it would of most probably already been launched.

Enjoy!

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
Joined
08 Sep 2007
Posts
6398
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJun 02, 2011 4:56 pm   Last edited by georgerav on Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Introducing Aeria Mobile

Aeria Mobile’s Got the Answers
PejnaTeNaye wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

I'm in your thread, quoting stuff before you finish it.  

I agree with you I agree with you I agree with you I agree with you
aeria games I want to talk with managers -- you do not know the value
Intrinsically aeria deserve a very good position.Are you really a very good position right
avyn very valuable indeed a human being.He touched me very good.if you were a woman I would marry.ol you're a joke man sin malesaf.aeria successful efforts in games.super u good
We will miss you, my dear avyn.I think marriage.  



.... What!?

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
4155
Location
Zimbabwe
PostedJun 02, 2011 5:17 pm
right direction. loads sometimes for me but sb chooses when to work. can't waaaiiittttt

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12969
Location
Western Canada
PostedJun 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Re: Introducing Aeria Mobile

Aeria Mobile’s Got the Answers
georgerav wrote:
PejnaTeNaye wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

I'm in your thread, quoting stuff before you finish it.  

I agree with you I agree with you I agree with you I agree with you
aeria games I want to talk with managers -- you do not know the value
Intrinsically aeria deserve a very good position.Are you really a very good position right
avyn very valuable indeed a human being.He touched me very good.if you were a woman I would marry.ol you're a joke man sin malesaf.aeria successful efforts in games.super u good
We will miss you, my dear avyn.I think marriage.  



.... What!?  

It's a long story Razz

RT #5667683 if Superman wants something to facepalm about over a coffee break lol

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: