GMshrinky

GameMaster: USA
GMshrinky
PostedJun 01, 2011 12:14 pm   Last edited by GMshrinky on Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Server 2] Issues with loading game 6-1-2011

Update: 2:48 PM PST
Update: 2:48 PM PST
The game has been updated and all problems should be fixed! Please post in this thread if you continue having any problems.

-----

Hey all,

We have been getting multiple reports from both players and GS's that the game has not been running properly. After receiving these reports, the GM's have gone and investigated the situation and have confirmed that there are some issues with Server 2 at the moment.

We have since started the process of contacting the developers and hope to have the game back to its normal state as soon as possible! In the mean time, you guys can play on Server 1, or try any of our other games! The nice thing about Browser Games is that you can play it anywhere, and at any time! Challenge a friend to a new game!

Anywho, all that we can do at this point is be patient and wait for the fix from our developers. We apologize for the inconvenience.  

Derpa derp Have I helped you, or do you like the services I provide? Please leave some feedback!
Advertisement

Apollonious

Rank 0
Apollonious
PostedJun 01, 2011 12:27 pm

lol

Good!! Got a **** cheek trying to open a second server when you didn't give a flying f about the first one. Hope it doesn't work out for ya. lazy, greedy basts..
If peeps have sense they'll steer clear of your scams, and see them clearly.

Never a mod in world chat- u didn't care & a ton of genuine posts with concerns ignored. You've showed whats important to you lot. Another server, what a joke....lol

Produlon

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: [Server 2] Issues with loading game 6-1-2011

GMshrinky wrote:
Hey all,

We have been getting multiple reports from both players and GS's that the game has not been running properly. After receiving these reports, the GM's have gone and investigated the situation and have confirmed that there are some issues with Server 2 at the moment.

We have since started the process of contacting the developers and hope to have the game back to its normal state as soon as possible! In the mean time, you guys can play on Server 1, or try any of our other games! The nice thing about Browser Games is that you can play it anywhere, and at any time! Challenge a friend to a new game!

Anywho, all that we can do at this point is be patient and wait for the fix from our developers. We apologize for the inconvenience.  

The best apology is lots of free loot for those of us locked out the game for hours and hours Smile

Vantale

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Produlon wrote:

The best apology is lots of free loot for those of us locked out the game for hours and hours Smile  

Totally agree on that ! Razz

Almost 5 hours stuck in the dungeon... Crying or Very sad

Produlon

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Vantale wrote:
Produlon wrote:

Totally agree on that ! Razz

Almost 5 hours stuck in the dungeon... Crying or Very sad  

I was #15 in the ranks when I got stuck.. now i'm #50 :S Sad curses

JackNJill

Rank 0
PostedJun 01, 2011 11:29 pm

tutorial

i'm still stuck in the tutorial....

can someone PLEASE reset my account... lol... IGN = JackNJill
i've been stuck in the tutorial for 2 days... because one mission bugged and now i can't move anywhere away from the tutorial and can't finish it.