dongmiao123

Rank 0
dongmiao123
PostedSep 02, 2012 5:00 am

what happen to the gt?

what happen to the gt when you lose it. does it like just disappear or what.
and if it does just does just disappear do you have to pay 10k again for it?
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedSep 05, 2012 4:24 am
Yes it dissapears (unless some other guild buys it maybe), if you want it back you will have to pay the 10k again.

Dont get a town if your not sure you can maintain it (this is gold and amount of people) or you would waste gold.

dragonaorden

Rank 0
dragonaorden
PostedMay 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Guild Order

need to know some info about guilds in Eden Eternal
this is just a random question of recent i made a guild, and for the guild order i have the 3 but i notice that some people have different colors for them. How do you go about changing those colors so that the ranks are different because i have the guild leader which is gold the vice captain which is grey and the normal members are grey.

the hard part is living, you can always die

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMay 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Re: Guild Order

need to know some info about guilds in Eden Eternal
dragonaorden wrote:
this is just a random question of recent i made a guild, and for the guild order i have the 3 but i notice that some people have different colors for them. How do you go about changing those colors so that the ranks are different because i have the guild leader which is gold the vice captain which is grey and the normal members are grey.  

Once you lvl up the guild you get more ranks and each rank has a different color. Note the last rank is the rank that people get when they join your guild by open guild (so you or members dont invite them they invite themselfs) and you cant do anything with this rank except promote people from it to the normal entrance rank.

Hope4Nick

Rank 0
Hope4Nick
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:16 pm
Thank you!! This really helped.