TouhouBadApple

Rank 0
TouhouBadApple
PostedOct 18, 2011 8:03 am

Losing a guild town

getting it back?
okay haven't been on in a while but I am in a lvl 4 guild (which is now dead) how do i establish getting back a guild town if i am just the 2nd in command and not the guild leader?

Advertisement

silvermoonstar3

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2011 11:27 am

Re: Losing a guild town

getting it back?
TouhouBadApple wrote:
okay haven't been on in a while but I am in a lvl 4 guild (which is now dead) how do i establish getting back a guild town if i am just the 2nd in command and not the guild leader?  

You can't. You have to beg your leader to get on and set you to leader. If they were banned, there's currently no way at all, though there are rumors they're going to change that in the future.

iSundae

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2012 10:29 pm
I just started a guild. How do I change the ranks? Because my friend is the co-captain and I can't make a new rank

silvermoonstar3

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2012 10:52 pm
iSundae wrote:
I just started a guild. How do I change the ranks? Because my friend is the co-captain and I can't make a new rank  

What do you mean? Change the names of the ranks or the ranks of various people? The tab of the guild that has the permissions by rank also allows the guild leader (and only ever the guild leader) to change the names of the ranks. If you mean changing the rank of a person, you have to wait for them to be online (irritating, I know) and right click them. There should be a promote/demote button. Bear in mind there can be only 1 of the top rank, so the co-name for such would be in name only and would never be able to do everything the leader can do (unless they change the game).

Also, since I'm posting, I'd like to update that there is now a way to get the guild back from a leader who quit or possibly was banned. You buy a gem with AP (so realistically, real money) and work with GS's/GM's. I've never done this so I wouldn't know, but the item exists, so it must be something at least really similar to my presumption.

doodskreet

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2012 5:29 am
it costs 1000gold when there are more then 50towns, not the 10k that was noted in the guide.

please change this, alot of my guildmembers thought we needed 10k this is prob where the myth started.

(the guild town officer says 1000gold thats my source.)

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMay 28, 2012 6:43 am
doodskreet wrote:
it costs 1000gold when there are more then 50towns, not the 10k that was noted in the guide.

please change this, alot of my guildmembers thought we needed 10k this is prob where the myth started.

(the guild town officer says 1000gold thats my source.)  

If you can buy the town with 1k gold say so. It might be a typo in the amount, i wouldnt know my guild bought our town for 500g and we always got told its 10k now.

Evanrai

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Ranks?

I understand that ranks are unlocked, but I am currently the leader of a level 1 guild and all new recruits have automatically been set to the second rank. I can right click on a member and I can see the "promote" option but there is no demote. Is there any way to change it so members are automatically set to the lowest rank on joining instead? Because currently promotion is meaningless -.-

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:48 pm
@ Evan, try leveling your guild once, level 1 guilds have that thing where they automatically go to the 2nd rank, once you get to level 2. You'll see the option to demote (I believe) and the people you recruit will be put at the lowest rank.

What is signature, etc.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedAug 24, 2012 3:06 am
It might look that you have more then one rank with the new member ranks, but if you invited the person yourself its impossible for members to go to that rank. The new member rank is only used for an open guild when people join, you can only promote them from that rank and never demote them back.
You really only have 2 ranks to use on lvl 1: your own leader rank and the second rank. Lvl your guild up and you get more ranks like sang said.

Evanrai

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 10:52 am
I see, thank you Smile