meekmilla

Rank 3
meekmilla
PostedMay 30, 2011 11:56 am   Last edited by meekmilla on Jul 06, 2011 11:12 am. Edited 1 time in total

SS Photo Hosting

TinyPic Since Its Easier
Hello EE Community,

After starting EE community Sections i wanted to put up how to host screenshots when your reporting in any way later i shall show a way how to FRAP too (if needed), in order to post them here on the forums through tinypic. There are many other options, and if others wish to share how to do so through sites like perhaps photobucket feel free to share it, in order to help your fellow player!

1. Go to TinyPic.com
2. You can make an account (recommended, so you can refer back to images you have posted previously)
3. Click on Upload
4. Choose "Image" to upload and image from your computer (Choose URL from a website)
5. Browse and find the image. After selecting your image will take some time to upload
6. Select the image afterwards, and there will be various codes available for linking or posting. Select the code "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". Copy and paste into your topic for your screenshots.

0Cupcake0 wrote:
Ok then here’s how to upload pictures with ImageShack and Photobucket. Added Bitevox.

ImageShack

1. First go to ImageShack website (you can register if you wish to keep track of your pictures and maybe delete them later)
2. Click on Media Upload
3. Click on Browse button to choose which photos from your computer you wish to upload (you can also upload pictures using URL)
4. Click Upload now and wait a minute or two
5. And you're done, you can use direct button to share it to my space, face book, twitter, email etc... Or simply copy the IMG link by right clicking on the picture and selection copy URL or copy a link from the box under the picture

Photobucket

1. To post pictures here you need to go to Photobucket website and register first
2. After your registered, log in and go to Upload Now
3. Press select photos and chose which ones you want to upload from your computer
4. Wait a little, and it's done click save an continue to my album
5. You can now click on your IMG and now you can share it to my space, facebook, twitter, email etc... Or simply copy the IMG link by right clicking on the picture and selection copy URL or copy a link from the box under the picture

Bitevox

1. Go to Bitevox website (the bad side of this site is you can only upload one image per time)
2. Choose the photos you wish to upload and click Upload
3. Wait a minute or two and your done
4. Take the IMGs URL and post your IMG here on forum

And a little reminder the code to post images in forum is
Code:
 [img]url to your picture here[/img]

Advertisement

0Cupcake0

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2011 2:08 pm
Ok then here’s how to upload pictures with ImageShack and Photobucket. Added Bitevox.

ImageShack

1. First go to ImageShack website (you can register if you wish to keep track of your pictures and maybe delete them later)
2. Click on Media Upload
3. Click on Browse button to choose which photos from your computer you wish to upload (you can also upload pictures using URL)
4. Click Upload now and wait a minute or two
5. And you're done, you can use direct button to share it to my space, face book, twitter, email etc... Or simply copy the IMG link by right clicking on the picture and selection copy URL or copy a link from the box under the picture

Photobucket

1. To post pictures here you need to go to Photobucket website and register first
2. After your registered, log in and go to Upload Now
3. Press select photos and chose which ones you want to upload from your computer
4. Wait a little, and it's done click save an continue to my album
5. You can now click on your IMG and now you can share it to my space, facebook, twitter, email etc... Or simply copy the IMG link by right clicking on the picture and selection copy URL or copy a link from the box under the picture

Bitevox

1. Go to Bitevox website (the bad side of this site is you can only upload one image per time)
2. Choose the photos you wish to upload and click Upload
3. Wait a minute or two and your done
4. Take the IMGs URL and post your IMG here on forum

And a little reminder the code to post images in forum is
Code:
 [img]url to your picture here[/img]