masterdarkjedi

Rank 0
masterdarkjedi
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:04 am
someone please put this on hosting site megaupload. I can't download from http port 80 it is slow speed since using mobile broadband.
Advertisement

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:26 am
its too big for megaupload, use gameshell's torrent instead of direct download.
gamershell torrent

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

masterdarkjedi

Rank 0
masterdarkjedi
PostedNov 29, 2011 7:47 am
if you can use HJ-split program to split the files that be great to upload them on megaupload it will be faster that way, I don't use torrents at all.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedDec 02, 2011 10:39 am   Last edited by celestar on Jan 20, 2012 10:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
mega-upload pieces
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1420247

-----------Edit--------------
megaupload is down for the time being... Full installer is also available at:
http://a2vhw6.1fichier.com/en

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

hemant177

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2011 1:17 am

Re:Post

Offline download link
These links showing game size 1.6GB and Online downloader showing 2.xx GB Can you upgrade those links?

SparklyAJ

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Download Problems

Unable to recieve and play Eden
The Eden Eternal installer says it's complete, so I looked around for a desktop icon, and there's one that says it's the Eden Downloader, so I double click it, and nothing happens. I clicked the installer again, and it says it's complete. I don't know what to do, mind helping?

nlaabs

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2012 9:17 am
i have had multiple issues with this game... i used to beta test this game and had no problems what so ever. Now that it has actually released i am having multiple issues though, before i uninstalled it when i played after a couple of minutes it would suddenly lock my screen and close out of eden and have an error report saying something is wrong, i tried multiple fixes from the forums but to no luck. I eventually uninstalled the game and quit playing. Then when i tried to come back im even having MORE problems now. Now when i download the client it gets about a 1/5 of the way in to downloading and says "Error Compressing Data! Corrupted installed?" Now only a week ago it actually let me download it... so this is me putting out an SOS to hopefully help me fix this problem... Forums don't let me down!

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedFeb 23, 2012 10:07 am
nlaabs wrote:
i have had multiple issues with this game... i used to beta test this game and had no problems what so ever. Now that it has actually released i am having multiple issues though, before i uninstalled it when i played after a couple of minutes it would suddenly lock my screen and close out of eden and have an error report saying something is wrong, i tried multiple fixes from the forums but to no luck. I eventually uninstalled the game and quit playing. Then when i tried to come back im even having MORE problems now. Now when i download the client it gets about a 1/5 of the way in to downloading and says "Error Compressing Data! Corrupted installed?" Now only a week ago it actually let me download it... so this is me putting out an SOS to hopefully help me fix this problem... Forums don't let me down!  

Sometimes downloads fail, if you're using a download manager some hosts won't work well with it and it will corrupt the download. If none of the installers are working for you then you could try grabbing the client from somebody else. I have a zipped client available on this post. It is patched up to the Feb 8th maintenance so the patching afterwards isn't much.

If you get errors while running the game try making a thread with the error messages so we can try to help.

Skullkid097

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Starting Download....

It never stopes!!
It gets almost there then it says starting download and it stays there I have left it alone for like a long time but it did not move an inch!

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedFeb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Re: Starting Download....

It never stopes!!
Skullkid097 wrote:
It gets almost there then it says starting download and it stays there I have left it alone for like a long time but it did not move an inch!  

The Aeria downloader recently got a facelift, try this. "Starting download" is the same as "Initializing" on the old downloader.