celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJul 16, 2011 9:49 am
officially EE has no manual patch that is working. Un-officially you can look here and use the files i've uploaded to patch and get pass the movie file you can't download. The 12jul file has the movie in it. Just follow the instruction in that post.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)
Advertisement

kthello5

Rank 0
kthello5
PostedJul 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Having trouble with downloading

game doesnt work
I was able to download the game. But I don't get any icon or anything. I get a folder but when i click and open it tell me that my windows is not up to date. Now here is my question does this game works with window7, I don't think the video card is the problem because this is the computer I use for gaming and it has a really good video card, good memory I mean it pretty much has everything a gaming computer need. Everything in my computer is also updated so that can't be the problem.

Also the game works on my other computer which is kind of funny cause my older computer is about 3 years old and doesn't even have a good video card.Also the older computer is window vista.

Please guys if you can help me ill appreciated. Sad

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJul 28, 2011 7:07 am
game works fine on win7 . i have the game running on win7 64bit. no issue with it.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

djumak

Rank 0
djumak
PostedAug 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Installer not working?

Ok, I had issues getting the installer to work on my labtop... but now I am having issues on my desktop... (my niece wants to play with me).

Uhm, I tried downloading the game from all of the links posted but the download woudl become corrupted and never finish... then i remember i had the installer on my desktop still so i saved it on a flash drive and copied it to my desktop.

i would click on the installer and it would completely crash the desktop. I checked the settings, and well the desktop is well better then my labtop.

what can i do? my niece is coming over on Friday and would really like to play with me =/ any help??

kh4rm4

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Cant do it yet :(

I have windows 7 and new format hard disk and cant download the game.... no way to do it
plz help me :_(

ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
PostedSep 11, 2011 1:23 pm
Yeah..so my computer was re-booted, and now I can't download EE again. I start the DL on the site, and it goes to initializing. I see a few bars pop up...then another..then another..then stops. Won't go no further. I may be wrong, but it just might be my crappy internet. I have Win7, I have all my updates, Hard I even close everything just to wait for the bars to move further. First time I DLed though I didn't have my Norton Anti-virus(free trial expired). I tried turning that off, and the bars moved more, but still after awhile it stopped. I've been trying the mirror DLs, but that's not doing much. 1GB is to much xD I'll keep trying though.

Any suggestions?

ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
PostedSep 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Having Trouble Downloading? Try this!

Directly download the EE CB installer file by visiting any of these mirror sites.
[quote="Nazrudin"]If you're having trouble using the Aeria Games Downloader to download the installer file (edeneternal_install_20110527.zip), please use one of these mirrors --

My installer says 20110810 not what you have. Is it suppose to be like that or no?

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:23 pm
if its from one of the mirror listed, its fine. The newer version simply means the mirror was updated and the post has not.

Mrgandalf

Rank 0
Mrgandalf
PostedSep 21, 2011 4:36 am

vanishng Download

Well after several hours and multiple DL's I finally got to the verifying content ... but after I clicked ok it vanishes, so I searched my computr and nothing at all..whats up with that? all i can say is this d@mn game better be worth all this

Be Good And Be Safe Today Tomorrow And Forever

killas428

Rank 0
PostedSep 29, 2011 3:26 pm

?

?
everything works fine at first when i open, and press start game, but after the lama thing running across the screen loads it says this application has asked windows to terminate it in an unusual way... any advice?