Buster_slash

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2011 9:50 pm
umm ok i download it and when i try to open the game i click it but nothing happens?
Advertisement

Avri_

Rank 0
Avri_
PostedJul 08, 2011 10:17 am

Downloading game!

I download it then install it but I don't know how to play it? It doesn't have a window I can open to play it nor can I just click "Play" on the website and it goes straight to the game, not another download.

djumak

Rank 0
djumak
PostedJul 09, 2011 1:16 am   Last edited by djumak on Jul 15, 2011 11:36 pm. Edited 1 time in total

=/ *edited*

Mine says the version of the installer is not compatible with my computer... i cant find the 64bit dl exe... it just auto downloads for me =/

**My uncle got the game to work for me he said he had to change some setting on my computer after he did the game successively installed and he changes them back

gladio30

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2011 1:49 pm
When it should start downloading the game, I get Internal Failure. :l

Razerguild1

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2011 5:54 am

can't downlode it

I got up to the downloder set up thing but the downlode bar is not moving at all can u terll me y

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJul 11, 2011 8:56 am

Re: can't downlode it

Razerguild1 wrote:
I got up to the downloder set up thing but the downlode bar is not moving at all can u terll me y  

for some people the aeria akamai downloader doesn't work. There is no single reason for it not working, it can be many things and anything on ones computer that conflicts with it. Use one of the mirror listed to download the game and uninstall the downloader.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

spatchycat

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

None of yrou links work

The **** links don't work
Ok I have been sitting here ALLL DAY trying to down eden eternal and NONE I MEAN NOT ONE **** LINK works...if you want people to play your games...how about posting a link that works? Grand fantasia worked...but this does not so if you don't mind, AND IMS URE THSI WILL TAKE FOREVER TO GET A RESPONSE, HOW ABOUT A LINK THAT WORKS? k?...iM AGGRAVATED WITH YOU GUYS NOW~

Carey89

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: Having Trouble Downloading? Try this!

Directly download the EE CB installer file by visiting any of these mirror sites.
Ive downloaded EE 6 times so far.. everytime when it updates after its installed it lets me on, freezes then when i try to get on again it says 'FileLsist Fail' ive uninstalled it completely many times but nothing is helping, anyone kow whats my problem and how to fix it? Thanks.

Mizuki_Masakumo

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2011 7:38 am

Idiot...

@yoyomama it's a windows game not a Mac compatible game so it will never work

Posted By Aeria Mobile

mira6106

Rank 0
mira6106
PostedJul 13, 2011 8:33 pm

patch

I had no trouble downloading or installing, but as soon as I get to the launcher and start the patch, it gets stuck on Movies\openingm.swf
it says http cant connect.
I had the same problem patching Grand Fantasia, but all I did was turn off my firewall for 10 minutes but that's not working for this issue. I restarted my computer, all my OS and drivers are all updated. I have restarted the launcher many times. It just gets stuck on the same file over and over again.
What can I do??