mercader2020

Rank 0
mercader2020
PostedApr 13, 2012 7:48 pm
LOAD FAILED LIST... THE PROBLEM THATS WHY IM NOT CONNECT TO THE SEVER WHILE IM TRYING TO PATCH.. PLSS KINDLY HELP AND REPLY ME.... TNX A LOT...
Advertisement

DragonDogDreams

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2012 9:20 pm

CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER D:

I have problems with the game for some reason, like its this glitch or issue or something
but every time I logged on, after a few seconds playing as my character it says
"server temporarily unavailable" then changes to "cannot connect to server"

and it happens every time I login.
Any ideas? It seems this has happened in the pass.
I've read about the tracert things but my friend, his game seems to work just fine while mine have problems coming up one after another.

DragonDogDreams

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2012 9:21 pm
and it also crashes after I press confirm for "cannot connect to server"

s2pidmykie

Rank 0
s2pidmykie
PostedApr 30, 2012 11:11 pm
just now i cant connect its stuck at verifying password thingie D:

TheSunKnight

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2012 10:37 pm
I downloaded the client from a mirror site since the downloader on the site wasn't working. I keep trying the things that are being mentioned; changing the 1 to 3, 5 to 25, and 120 to 1200, but it doesn't appear to work as the http is still saying it can't connect. I've been running it on administrator and cleared my internet history and such. However it still doesn't work. Any idea about what I should do?

PSAws

Rank 0
PSAws
PostedJun 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Help me please

I get a "download:GameDataFileLiest.txt" and the installer's promo pictures are all black and the installer keeps giving me this error and then I get a "HTTP cant connect waiting for retry download:....." and the game stays like this forever

My internet speed is 512 KB per second my cousin also have the same internet speed and the game runs fine for him please help me and thanks in advance.

Osake94

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 10:40 pm
For some reason , i get into the game , choose my character and then i move for a second or 2 . Then all of the sudden connection to server lost? I've tried several times . I've restarted my router , allowed the program through my firewall . Still no results .

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedAug 31, 2012 11:17 pm
Try this? @ Osake.

What is signature, etc.

madnug137

Rank 0
madnug137
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:19 pm

This may help

For those that disconnect after they log on to the game, a solution that i found when i had this problem was just to uninstall the game. Then to download a new client which I believe was from a mirror link from the second link to the first link and now I can log on perfectly fine without being disconnected as soon as the map loads.
1st downloaded file was 1.62 GB
2nd downloaded file was 1.9 GB
And here the link to the one i used that was working and solved my problem
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal

Oh and there may seem to not be a download link whenever you go to to this site but if you look carefully in the middle of the page the link is right below gamesite and where it says download

hatsune_miku7

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 10:58 pm
I was disconeted while playing game 2 days ago , i tried relauch it but it can't connect because can't download version.txt .
I also tried to do fix at first post but it doesn't work . Someone know how to fix it ? Sad
[img]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p592/hatsune_miku727/45.jpg