Epyon199

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 7:04 am
My friend got the http cannot connect problem, since the beta opened,we played without any problem but yesterday his connection crashed,when it came back,the probleme was here,even though his connection is faster than before.

We tried everything that were being said but still can't.

Hope that patch of yours will be out soon enough,or anything that would fix this.

Please keep us posted Smile

Edit: He fixed it by reseting everything in the advanced panel in the "internet option" in the control panel (sorry about the direction,mine is in french)
Advertisement

okyo25

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 5:27 pm

this thread really helps...

but i see another problem in this way to fix the problem... everytime i EDIT the codes and save it... just when i run the LAuncher everything change back to its original state... the changes on the codes did not save at all...... please advice.... i really think only players can resolve this problem.... how can i save the changes on launchermod.. and make it permanent cuz when i run the launcher it all goes back to its default and making it error... again

Paraluman

Rank 0
Paraluman
PostedJun 09, 2011 3:06 am

Re: this thread really helps...

okyo25 wrote:
but i see another problem in this way to fix the problem... everytime i EDIT the codes and save it... just when i run the LAuncher everything change back to its original state... the changes on the codes did not save at all...... please advice.... i really think only players can resolve this problem.... how can i save the changes on launchermod.. and make it permanent cuz when i run the launcher it all goes back to its default and making it error... again  

run the launchermod as administrator

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 09, 2011 7:07 am

okyo25 wrote:

That is the expected behavior. The launcher will repatch the lunchermod.ini and put all the values back. You have to change the values each time you run the launcher.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Azure13Cat

Rank 0
Azure13Cat
PostedJun 09, 2011 7:55 am

Cannot connect to server (2)

I cannot connect to the game. I tried all methods listed on this thread. With me, changes made in the LauncherMod.ini aren't saved either, and i cannot run it as administrator (option is not there). I would post a screenshot of my problem, but i dont know how :S cant find out how to post them.

when i try to log in a message pops up saying:

Cannot connect to server (2).

My connection works just fine. Any suggestions? the game is not blocked by firewall either.

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedJun 09, 2011 8:00 am

Re: Cannot connect to server (2)

Azure13Cat wrote:
I cannot connect to the game. I tried all methods listed on this thread. With me, changes made in the LauncherMod.ini aren't saved either, and i cannot run it as administrator (option is not there). I would post a screenshot of my problem, but i dont know how :S cant find out how to post them.

when i try to log in a message pops up saying:

Cannot connect to server (2).

My connection works just fine. Any suggestions? the game is not blocked by firewall either.  

Can not connect to server on loggin in is a different problem than the http can not connect. This thread is about the patching of the game, not logging into the game server. You would be best serve to create a new thread in the forum about your connection issue. Include the what the content of the connect.ini and connects.ini are. Also if you can post a ping result to the server listed in the connect.ini that would help.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

okyo25

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2011 8:52 am

Paraluman wrote:
okyo25 wrote:

run the launchermod as administrator  

how to run as admin on WINDOW XP.//??

okyo25

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2011 8:54 am

celestar wrote:
okyo25 wrote:

That is the expected behavior. The launcher will repatch the lunchermod.ini and put all the values back. You have to change the values each time you run the launcher.  

i tried to change it back to and edit it just as this thread says.. but it still came back on its original state just when im patching the launcher and make it error.... dunno what to do >.< i tried it once and it worked... for 1 day and after that day... it cant edit it anymore cuz it always come backs to normal when i try patching

AutumnSheep

Rank 0
AutumnSheep
PostedJun 10, 2011 6:59 am
I'm also having this problem, however until this morning I had no problems playing whatoever. I tried doing the things mentioned in the first post and I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and then deleted the entire file and downloaded the installer again, but I'm still getting the error.

I feel awful now as I was really enjoying playing until late last night...
Could this be due to the patch update?

BarthusReed

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2011 10:10 am
thanks fix'd the problem like a dream. glad to see you guys are so quick to react to problems like this. keep up the good work ^_^