lachlan1508

Rank 0
lachlan1508
PostedSep 26, 2012 6:09 pm
Ok not sure if has been said, but i've had this item idea in my head for a long time now. Something called for example a "Sprite Unbounding Chisel". These chisels sell for around 1.5kea and they let you unbound any tradeable gear, so not legacy armor's for example. This way, if this was made if your running low on gold just make something unbound and sell it for example a costume you don't like anymore. It would be awesome if something like this could be made.
Advertisement

Fieryzz

Rank 1
Fieryzz
PostedOct 28, 2012 10:00 pm
lachlan1508 wrote:
Ok not sure if has been said, but i've had this item idea in my head for a long time now. Something called for example a "Sprite Unbounding Chisel". These chisels sell for around 1.5kea and they let you unbound any tradeable gear, so not legacy armor's for example. This way, if this was made if your running low on gold just make something unbound and sell it for example a costume you don't like anymore. It would be awesome if something like this could be made.  

That'd be good for the underground gold shop Very Happy

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedNov 12, 2012 10:05 pm
Just saying. A nimbus cloud mount would be pro.

41solstice25

Rank 0
41solstice25
PostedNov 20, 2012 5:15 am   Last edited by 41solstice25 on Dec 09, 2012 7:16 am. Edited 1 time in total
ok, so... i was thinking, it'd be awesome to have something like Ruby's outfit or even her epic sniper scythe from the soon to come RWBY web series by Monty Oum.

according to Twitter, the scythe was named Cresent Rose if that gives any ideas to base a name off of it from.

BlazinLuck64

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:22 am

A new Weapon style xD

hand to hand combat xD

Fist and boots

kinda like brassnuckles and spiked boots xD

this would also create a new class a mix of ranger(throwing skills) pally (def buffs) and (fast atking skills) zerk and or sin

1h wep would be the nuckles xD like (sword) but fist type xD
off hand would be boots (kinda like def or shield) Stand Your Ground!
2h combo of nuckles and boots sacrifies a bit from both to make a bonus (like extra atk speed or more def style) (note: this would be its 2 hand type)

Throwing (range) have this as like rock lvl 1... and at like 70 have like ghost bomb or grenades and like 85 yellow would be a flying pigs xD (would be fun to throw flying pigs at emi or even guild bosses)

BlazinLuck64

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:42 am

New wep

Zues lightning bolt

Yellowish Purple and Blueish Green

a costume or a new lvl 90 1h sword xD

MiniHappy

Rank 0
MiniHappy
PostedDec 24, 2012 5:59 am

I want A cute Zebra

zebra to me ?
ehm i don't really know how i would want a suit formounts im just asking but can i have a lv 1 zebra 45% speed to my lv 37 necro mancer ... my lv 13 on another account got 1 free idk how to D: i just badly want a zebra for my best account ... well iff anyone could get me i would pay them 5 g but idk iff its possible ...<-< and it has to be lv 45% speed and not the 80% cus i can't afford a lv 80% speed Razz thats my wiz for christmas i hope GM will see this ..

MiniHappy

Rank 0
MiniHappy
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:01 am

Mount Ideas

What About Putting Giraffes In :3 And because Its A Fantasy Game Why Not Make It Ranbow Colours zD Or What About Adding Mamoths You Know The Older Version of Elephants <.<

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 24, 2012 6:46 am
Firearm. Costumes.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedDec 31, 2012 8:39 am
Add more sprite slots.... That Akira sprite thingy that you just added... I have two other sprites i 've trained for a long time and im not releasing them just for a sprite that i need to do...

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.