lamontvriley

Rank 0
lamontvriley
PostedJul 18, 2012 7:18 am

Re: Casting Gauntlets

AnimeFan9001 wrote:
What I'd like to see are casting gauntlets rather than staffs, since honestly, what do we mages use our staffs for? All our spells are cast from our hands, and come on, who doesn't want glowing hands Very Happy  

ya i so agree with this, or evan better a book

ranger windninja lv.49 /wizzy badbunny lv.40 my guild <HelloKitty>
Advertisement

honeyjames

Rank 0
honeyjames
PostedJul 18, 2012 7:31 am
New Hairstyle !!, New Hair Colour !!, New Face !!,

New Costumes!! Like >

Sword Art Online "Asuna"

Guilty Crown "Inori"

Kihluna

Rank 0
Kihluna
PostedJul 21, 2012 4:27 pm
I liked the "casting Gauntlets" idea. Not a big fan of staffs. Also gauntlets should let us attack too, kinda like freddy krueger or wolverine ^^

Also like the wing idea. We have wings, why not make them useable? Maybe give us a quest that allows us to "learn to fly"? and each set of wings has its own speed. Make an item that allows us to speed up flight, or make it a mastery skill.

InnocentCupcake

Rank 0
InnocentCupcake
PostedJul 28, 2012 12:47 pm
Can we have a Sunbird Disguise Mask please?:O It'd be awesome, you will? omg thankyou most amazing godly GM's! ^O^

Oh and Can we has a cute outfit with Ugg Boots?!!?!:O Would be so coot ;x

MByson

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 2:41 pm
Took a while to fianlly locate the thread.....I not much of a forum attendee nowadays.

Still, if there is one thing I want....It would be to become a Power Ranger. I think it is time that Power Rangers became the new Sprite Messengers of Sapahel Very Happy

"It's Morphin' Time! TYRANNOSAURUS"

/~ Grand Fantasia ~/ Cubby /~ Archmage Class ~/

stuner526

Rank 0
stuner526
PostedAug 19, 2012 11:48 pm
i don't really have a photo alteration program on my computer, but um a couple of mount ideas have been floating around in my head, like a black widow mount, and i'm not talking about the black widows in the game with the green body and the black stripes, but an actual black widow, also i think it would be cool to ride one of those skeletal wolfs / dogs. (kinda like rubis from PC)

And i was also asked to promote a bear mount for couples :3

And as our army's stomp the new path in which the way we forever more will live and view life we stand strong unwavering in our decision

darkwell746

Rank 0
darkwell746
PostedAug 31, 2012 7:39 pm
Bleach uniform or ichigo hollow mask.... Would be AWsome Very Happy ...let all unite to get are bleach on ..lol^^

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedSep 04, 2012 9:48 am
Maybe a teddy costume? That maybe has its own mini toy train mount or something. And maybe some in-game cosplay stuff.

Or and even better idea! GM Cosplay costumes! Which basically look like the GMs in game or out (with mask on if uncomfortable) then the whole of Saphael can dress like the GMs!

simplazy

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 12:10 pm
i have two ideas not sure if can be done but it would be great to have an item that can make non trade able items trade able. or at the very least if there was a web mall item that would be able to make items that were already equipped trade able again. part of my reasoning for this is because. at times we level and have to leave behind lower level blue or orange equips that we have worked hard on scrolling or what have you. and its ashame we cant sell it in ah or trade it to a lower character we might have. of course making an item like this should be pricey if not rare. but it would be nice to have that option available to players.

my second idea more pertains to our characters skill tool bars (C1, C2, etc etc) . is there any way the tool bar can be made to be stretched out longer horizontally for more tabs to add more skills? the reason i suggest this is because at 80 at least for the characters i use i barely have enough room for most of my skills pots and weapons i use. i know the lower tool bar also has a 1 through 10 rotation but to be honest i just dont find it that effective. personally i find it much more frustrating even though i can add things to the other rotated sections i might not use as much. it would still be more productive in my opinion to expand the existing toolbar on the screen seeing how theres still a lot of room that can be used on both ends of the screen.

thats about all i can think of for now pertaining to item ideas .

for possible mounts im not sure if it would be escaping the theme of the game but, maybe a flying saucer like from the cartoon the old 80s cartoon "The Jetsons", A motor Bike like from in the Jap anime movie "Akira", a Centaur would make a good mount, or how about a 100% speed Jet pack as a mount.

anyways thats all i have for now for ideas.. hope some of them are good. and sorry for any typos or run on scentences @_@ . take care~

Fieryzz

Rank 1
Fieryzz
PostedSep 26, 2012 4:14 pm
Call it, "Contractor Mask"