Author Message

iceystryder

Rank 2
iceystryder
Joined
26 Oct 2010
Posts
738
Location
Germany
PostedMay 27, 2011 2:46 am

My Turn xD

IGN: Aradon.
Guild: With Heart and Soul
Gender: M
Class/lvl(optional): Priest
Server/Faction(optional): AoL
Quote and any other stuff(optional):
Minor Grafic/Glitter text: Yes/No - Your Choice

Dont fail like u always do Razz

Advertisement

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMay 27, 2011 2:59 am

Re: My Turn xD

iceystryder wrote:
IGN: Aradon.
Guild: With Heart and Soul
Gender: M
Class/lvl(optional): Priest
Server/Faction(optional): AoL
Quote and any other stuff(optional):
Minor Grafic/Glitter text: Yes/No - Your Choice

Dont fail like u always do Razz  

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2778/c59fcbeca1571bd68bfbcba.jpg

awesome pep talk hun <3

thedreamfall

Rank 2
thedreamfall
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
517
Location
Austria
PostedMay 27, 2011 5:00 am
Also want one Embarassed

IGN: .Mina..
Gender: female
Class: priest
Server/Faction: Gaia / AoL
Quote: Love has no boundaries ... it has dead-ends
Minor Grafic/Glitter text: up to u , but if u decide to do it not too much glitter plz ^^

Have fun making the siggy <3

iceystryder

Rank 2
iceystryder
Joined
26 Oct 2010
Posts
738
Location
Germany
PostedMay 27, 2011 5:18 am

Re: My Turn xD

Healer_11 wrote:
iceystryder wrote:
IGN: Aradon.
Guild: With Heart and Soul
Gender: M
Class/lvl(optional): Priest
Server/Faction(optional): AoL
Quote and any other stuff(optional):
Minor Grafic/Glitter text: Yes/No - Your Choice

Dont fail like u always do Razz  

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2778/c59fcbeca1571bd68bfbcba.jpg

awesome pep talk hun <3  


hehe tyx2 its sweet although u failed again(on the writing) <3

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedMay 27, 2011 5:31 am
thedreamfall wrote:
Also want one Embarassed

IGN: .Mina..
Gender: female
Class: priest
Server/Faction: Gaia / AoL
Quote: Love has no boundaries ... it has dead-ends
Minor Grafic/Glitter text: up to u , but if u decide to do it not too much glitter plz ^^

Have fun making the siggy <3  

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4973/9phzfotnfr.gif

hope ya like it ^^ if you need anything changed lemme know

ni_hao

Rank 0
Joined
10 Jul 2010
Posts
150
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMay 27, 2011 5:58 am
lmfao you've been busy hun Razz

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
Joined
26 Apr 2008
Posts
4905
Location
The land of unicorns. Australia
PostedMay 27, 2011 6:17 am
Healer_11 wrote:

the size is a bit weird, hope you don't mind Razz  


XD nyuuu its fineee thanks <3

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

thedreamfall

Rank 2
thedreamfall
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
517
Location
Austria
PostedMay 27, 2011 6:43 am
<333 it ... ty hun Embarassed

Frejyaa

Rank 2
Frejyaa
Joined
19 Mar 2009
Posts
667
Location
Canada
PostedMay 27, 2011 6:54 am
Healer_11 wrote:
Frejyaa wrote:
^_^ can I pls have one to

IGN: -Freya-
Gender: Female
Server/Faction(optional): Etain AoL
Quote and any other stuff(optional):Smile, It irritates those who wish to destroy you
Minor Grafic/Glitter text: up to you Smile

Thanks you  

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9266/odmltjwoexqtftbvzzoy.gif

hope ya like it ^^ i tried something new Smile

oops i forgot the Etain AoL >< can it stay like this? QQ  


lol I love it yes it can thank you soo much <3333

lookuptome

Rank 4
lookuptome
Joined
31 Oct 2009
Posts
2201
Location
United States
PostedMay 27, 2011 8:56 am
WOW, extremely beautiful Very Happy
Healer_11 wrote:
lookuptome wrote:
Hi can I have one too? Very Happy

Name: Lookup
Guild: Equatorial-Noir
Gender: Female
Fraction/Server: Light/Lailah (pls don't mention)
Quote: Stop staring at me ♥
Preference: manga-type, not green, smexy, cute, image is full body (or at least upper half) Smile

Ty in advance!  

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5093/dhqfbcpu4y.jpg

hope ya like pink Razz if you need anything changed let me know ^^  

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: