giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Re: o.o

o.o
Healer_11 wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
the last siggy u did for me was for my 80 priest and i still have it and i save ur siggy at my photo bucket because thinking going back to 80 when gear 80 come out

and this one is my canta priest i dont want guild on it .. old name on this toon was Frutilla... but i change because was too long and im happy with my new name i wont chenge it

2ª premade is amazing o.o  

Oh okay, I think I might have mistaken you for someone else then xD
I'm feeling kinda lazy e.e If you want, I can put your name on the second premade instead of making you a sig xD ♥  

mmm well i do not request premade never ( only 1 time) because i always like be surprice with what siggy maker can do Razz
Advertisement

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:43 pm

o.o
giovis13 wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
the last siggy u did for me was for my 80 priest and i still have it and i save ur siggy at my photo bucket because thinking going back to 80 when gear 80 come out

and this one is my canta priest i dont want guild on it .. old name on this toon was Frutilla... but i change because was too long and im happy with my new name i wont chenge it

I'm feeling kinda lazy e.e If you want, I can put your name on the second premade instead of making you a sig xD ♥  

mmm well i do not request premade never ( only 1 time) because i always like be surprice with what siggy maker can do Razz  

It's hard for me to explain, but I don't think I'll be able to make another sig for a while... Let's say I get these periods when I just can't focus on anything because I get a panic attack.

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

o.o
Healer_11 wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
giovis13 wrote:

It's hard for me to explain, but I don't think I'll be able to make another sig for a while... Let's say I get these periods when I just can't focus on anything because I get a panic attack.  

a kiss from me can help ? O.O xD

Daniela1718

Rank 3
Daniela1718
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:49 pm   Last edited by Daniela1718 on Mar 22, 2013 5:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
If giovis13 doesn't want the second premade, I'll like to have it please *-*

Number of Premade: 2
IGN: Jasmy
Guild: --
Quote/etc: --

Its for another other game signature, so I wont be using it with my aeria profile.
Hope thats alright Mathy (if not, then its okay I understand xD)

giovis13

Rank 3
giovis13
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:50 pm   Last edited by giovis13 on Mar 22, 2013 6:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

o.o

o.o
u bishy come back to canta i need been spanked >.> !

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:23 pm

o.o
giovis13 wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
giovis13 wrote:

a kiss from me can help ? O.O xD  

i don't think anything can help me lol
i'll try to make the sig tomorrow

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:24 pm   Last edited by Healer_11 on Mar 22, 2013 6:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Daniela1718 wrote:
If giovis13 doesn't want the second premade, I'll like to have it please *-*

Number of Premade: 2
IGN: Jasmy
Guild: --
Quote/etc: --

Hope thats alright Mathy (if not, then its okay I understand xD)  

Here you go hun ♥

Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/jasmyjump.png

Daniela1718

Rank 3
Daniela1718
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:32 pm
Healer_11 wrote:

Here you go hun ♥

Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/jasmyjump.png

Perfect! Thank you so much <3

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMar 22, 2013 6:16 pm
Confused

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:59 am
More premades up on page 145.
They're fairly old and quite different from my recent work. They're old sigs that never got picked up, or used. I might have mistaken some, so if you're still using one of those sigs (and they're actually yours), message me and I'll take the premade down. Please use the premade form (on page 1) and stick to the other rules (page 145).