fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:38 pm
@xKokin
400k coins is not necessary, its better to temporary ban for 3 days then 7 days and then perm ban, if they keep using it...

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:16 pm
point is put a serious penalty they will NOT want to face. Very Happy

Persephone321

Rank 0
Persephone321
PostedMar 27, 2013 6:25 pm
These aren't suggestions for Aeriagames, but are suggestions to be passed on to the developers please.

1) An added bonus to VIP. It's true VIP members get special robes in the spa, so why not take it a step further? Special dresses for the VIP ladies and special tuxes/suits for VIP men when attenting a wedding. I'm not talking about the Bride or Groom (since they are in special clothes already) I'm talking about their VIP guests.

2) Private/League spa rooms (if it hasn't been added yet) so you can hang out with friends in a spa chamber created like you can create a BY chamber (even with a password) instead of being pestered by a stranger, or in a chamber for members of your league to enhance socialization between league members.

3) Wedding Rings. Idk if there are any advantages to paying for more than an hour for your wedding chamber when you get married. I never wanted to risk wasting coins just to find out it was for nothing. If there are no advantages how about this:

1 hour- +0 wedding ring (in other words, normal)
2 hours- +1 wedding ring
3 hours- +2 wedding ring

4) Abandonment issues. If your spouse does not log on for 30 consecutive days you are entitled to a divorce either free, or at a discount.

5) The ability to give coins. If my hubby is running low on coins and I have extra, it would be nice to be able to send him coins without him having to sell something to me. It would be nice to be able to give coins through mail.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Persephone321 wrote:
4) Abandonment issues. If your spouse does not log on for 30 consecutive days you are entitled to a divorce either free, or at a discount.  

If your spouse or groom does not log on for 30 consecutive days, then the divorce price is 999c instead of the normal 5214c.

Persephone321 wrote:
3) Wedding Rings. Idk if there are any advantages to paying for more than an hour for your wedding chamber when you get married. I never wanted to risk wasting coins just to find out it was for nothing. If there are no advantages how about this:

1 hour- +0 wedding ring (in other words, normal)
2 hours- +1 wedding ring
3 hours- +2 wedding ring  

Normal wedding times at the least are 2 hours, I think. Also, I do not think that it would be fair to the players that have spent so many coins trying to get upgraded versions of wedding rings.

Going off of Persephone321's idea, I think that if longer weddings were to result in upgraded versions of wedding rings, then the prices should be raised accordingly to the approximate cost of marriages and divorces that it would have taken to upgrade to that level of wedding ring.

To be fair, the sum of the divorces should be 999c instead of the normal 5214c, because I think that would be just too expensive for most of the players in the game.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 27, 2013 9:18 pm
just make the longer weddings cost a lot more lol.

anyway. make it so aimbot and hacking that gets detected deletes your in game character Very Happy

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 28, 2013 4:46 am
xkokin wrote:
just make the longer weddings cost a lot more lol.

anyway. make it so aimbot and hacking that gets detected deletes your in game character Very Happy  

Deleting a character is really just the same thing as getting a permanent ban

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:19 am
not really lol. cause if the character is deleted you have to start all over again on that server. if you got permanently banned you wouldn't be allowed onto that site anymore.

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:49 pm
That's not true. A permanent ban will only prevent you from logging onto that account forever on AeriaGames. An IP ban is when you're not allowed to play any games or log onto any account from your IP address.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:17 pm
there are two different kinds of perm ban. ip perm ban and just acc perm ban O.o deleting the char just means they keep the account but have to start all the way from level 1 again Very Happy also means no refunds if you get deleted for hacks/aimbot use <3

and a new suggestion. for elite match add all players in with a state of being poisoned losing 500 hp a turn O.o

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 29, 2013 8:26 am
Thats not really fair :O I think that deleting a character just for using aimbot is a bit harsh.

My suggestion is that they receive a 3-strike out warning if there is hard evidence that they are using aimbot.

1st strike = Written/Verbal warning sent by mail
2nd strike = 5-day account ban
3rd strike = permanent account ban