ddtank2.6

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2011 3:42 am

make gold more useful

make gold more useful,like using them to buy items form the shop rather than just unsing them for items in fights and please make the release of pets and shell, thats the only empty slot left Very Happy

when u always deny a guest,you should always denny a ridiculous DIINER XD!!
Advertisement

Moonager

Rank 0
Moonager
PostedJun 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Improvements

Ne Idea
I think it wont b fun if u had a second family on DDTank xP as in ther is a DDMom and DDDad of someone xP i think it would open up a whole new range of fun (mainly cuz i hav a DDTank family and its awesome but no1 no's) tht and my real sister on there, no1 would no so i think it would b brill 2 hav Familys on ther even if ther not ur real ones =D

Moonager

Rank 0
Moonager
PostedJun 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Map

1 other thing mos tppl 4got this but ther is the World Cup map and it pains me 2 say but it is alittle broken cuz it has invisible platforms, i would like 2 c the map working liek the others xP i think tht would improve DDTank greatly

tuwenyi

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:55 am

Need long-term events to help new players

I don't know if the Gamemasters will read it, but i still post it here.
I'm a new player here, but i have been playing ddtank for a long time.
I like here because of the daily event. i'm thinking about stay here now.
But i found that the old players got everything, even some special things from the daily events but the new players missed them.
For example, +5 romance rings, one-star AA, one-star Ares' Guard, boomerang.
These things are really difficult to get from the game, but important for heroic crusade and sport.
If the opponent much more powerful than us, the skill can't help us too much!!
We just need a fair chance as the old players to have them.

Some players leave the game because of fortify equipment failed. We got nothing after failed but waste time and energy. As the character level increasing, the task become more and more difficult, if the players don't have high level equipments, they can't finish some task, then the medal they can recieve will be less and less. The result is they leave the game.
It's still difficult for me, i spent a lot of money to reach all level 12 in another ddtank.
It usually need 3 to 6 months to have all level 12 equipments by using medal.
Maybe you can do something to help players on fortify equipments.

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedJun 24, 2011 2:05 am

Re: Need long-term events to help new players

tuwenyi wrote:
I don't know if the Gamemasters will read it, but i still post it here.
I'm a new player here, but i have been playing ddtank for a long time.
I like here because of the daily event. i'm thinking about stay here now.
But i found that the old players got everything, even some special things from the daily events but the new players missed them.
For example, +5 romance rings, one-star AA, one-star Ares' Guard, boomerang.
These things are really difficult to get from the game, but important for heroic crusade and sport.
If the opponent much more powerful than us, the skill can't help us too much!!
We just need a fair chance as the old players to have them.

Some players leave the game because of fortify equipment failed. We got nothing after failed but waste time and energy. As the character level increasing, the task become more and more difficult, if the players don't have high level equipments, they can't finish some task, then the medal they can recieve will be less and less. The result is they leave the game.
It's still difficult for me, i spent a lot of money to reach all level 12 in another ddtank.
It usually need 3 to 6 months to have all level 12 equipments by using medal.
Maybe you can do something to help players on fortify equipments.  

dont worry, usually they will do that promo once in a while, just a week ago they do pearl lv 4 promo and es5 promo Very Happy

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJun 24, 2011 7:25 am
Please use the method provided to submit your suggestions which is by using the FORM.

zookiee

Rank 0
zookiee
PostedJun 24, 2011 10:20 am
my suggestion is just one....remove the option for quit fight...that sooo annoyin, much more annoyin than digger.....i dont care if ppl called me noob or said a dirty word, but when he/she quit right bfore my last hit, ****...it pissed me off...(especially today when u must kill 30 ppl for complete the event..)

Matej22

Rank 0
Matej22
PostedJun 25, 2011 1:44 pm
Why not make the bar of threads (like General Discussion) called Music!Everyone will post music
It will look like this

_______________ __________ _______
l FORUM INDEX l l DDTANK l l MUSIC l
_______________ ___________ _______

If you want try to mess me,i will give you free dead with bad grave

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedJun 25, 2011 3:36 pm
zookiee wrote:
my suggestion is just one....remove the option for quit fight...that sooo annoyin, much more annoyin than digger.....i dont care if ppl called me noob or said a dirty word, but when he/she quit right bfore my last hit, ****...it pissed me off...(especially today when u must kill 30 ppl for complete the event..)  

Good luck removing the refresh button.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJul 08, 2011 11:20 am
I've already put this suggestion in the form, just wanted to post it here too.

Suggestion: More dig maps. I don't just mean maps which are diggable, because it takes 3-4 turns to get right to the bottom of some(Iceage, Old Cavern). What we need are maps where it's not too easy to dig or not too hard. Urban City, Canal, Magic Classroom and Sky city are all great examples.

Reason why I'm suggesting this is because, over powered people tend to rely on their power, so when it comes to a fight, a person with far less power is going to struggle killing them if its a fight for who can damage most. But, when its a dig map, the under powered person has a chance of winning and its not such an unfair fight after all.

Counter argument I'm guessing is going to be "S-lv4 Stable", yes it is a nuisance and is very active, but its not impossible to take someone with it down.