Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:03 am
Oh, maybe a little notice post in ddtank lobby or in the auction house for people to post that they want to buy certain items o.o Then there should (hopefully) be less spam in the chat and more production in auction house Smile

It could be as simple as players making posting what they want to buy in game; the item, amount and the price they will buy it, then whoever has that item can send the buyer the item. Very Happy

Ps
I bet I'm not the only player who gets tired of the constant spam of buying and selling generic items in the chat :/ But I hope this gets thought of ^^!

Advertisement

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:26 am
Ariakyo wrote:
Oh, maybe a little notice post in ddtank lobby or in the auction house for people to post that they want to buy certain items o.o Then there should (hopefully) be less spam in the chat and more production in auction house Smile

It could be as simple as players making posting what they want to buy in game; the item, amount and the price they will buy it, then whoever has that item can send the buyer the item. Very Happy

Ps
I bet I'm not the only player who gets tired of the constant spam of buying and selling generic items in the chat :/ But I hope this gets thought of ^^!  

This^
Love the idea! Smile

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:49 am

▀loo's Suggestion

Auto-Screen Movement?
Hm... You know how the screen automatically moves to the person whose turn is next? Well, when you die and turn into a ghost, it's hard to collect spirit power because the screen keeps moving with the attack. It gets quite frustrating at times. I'd personally like it if the screen stopped moving automatically altogether. Maybe put an option in Settings to prevent auto-screen movement? However, it's known that the auto-screen movement will let you follow where the trail is and predict where someone with Invisible + Fly will land. Maybe we should make it so the screen only stops moving when you're a ghost. When you are still alive, it should move like normal. I don't know, maybe the game developers made the screen move to make it harder on ghosts to collect spirit power? I'd still like for it to be gone though. Do you guys get what I'm saying? ^^;

By the way, there's another thing that I'm curious about. It's not exactly a suggestion to improve DDTank. In the Firing Range, there's 1 more book that has a question mark on it. What is that there for? Is that supposed to be another quest objective like Angle 20░, 65░, and 90░? Or something like Height adjustment practice? I always wondered what that was. I reckon it will be available in a future update.

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:53 am

Re: ▀loo's Suggestion

Auto-Screen Movement?
ohbloo91 wrote:
Hm... You know how the screen automatically moves to the person whose turn is next? Well, when you die and turn into a ghost, it's hard to collect spirit power because the screen keeps moving with the attack. It gets quite frustrating at times. I'd personally like it if the screen stopped moving automatically altogether. Maybe put an option in Settings to prevent auto-screen movement? However, it's known that the auto-screen movement will let you follow where the trail is and predict where someone with Invisible + Fly will land. Maybe we should make it so the screen only stops moving when you're a ghost. When you are still alive, it should move like normal. I don't know, maybe the game developers made the screen move to make it harder on ghosts to collect spirit power? I'd still like for it to be gone though. Do you guys get what I'm saying? ^^;

By the way, there's another thing that I'm curious about. It's not exactly a suggestion to improve DDTank. In the Firing Range, there's 1 more book that has a question mark on it. What is that there for? Is that supposed to be another quest objective like Angle 20░, 65░, and 90░? Or something like Height adjustment practice? I always wondered what that was. I reckon it will be available in a future update.  

ABout the screen moving when you're ghost and trying to collect spirits, you can hold the spacebar to keep the screen on your ghost. Its not that hard ^^.

As for the 6th book, I believe it will open on the next update? who knows!

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Re: ▀loo's Suggestion

Auto-Screen Movement?
fawwazndhyl wrote:
ohbloo91 wrote:

ABout the screen moving when you're ghost and trying to collect spirits, you can hold the spacebar to keep the screen on your ghost. Its not that hard ^^.

As for the 6th book, I believe it will open on the next update? who knows!  

The space bar technique is quite annoying still, because it will prevent you from moving to certain spots you want to go. It sometimes blocks the place you want to get to =(

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:18 pm
Oho! I didn't know about the space bar thing. Thank you fawwazndhyl!(:

Here's another suggestion!
A DDTank village where characters can move around and create their own house Very Happy
I think that would be awesome. Because the only time people get to see each other, is when they do boats or LF/SFs together.
Though that would probably be hard to make ^. Idk... I just think it would be fun ^^; eheheh...

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:23 am
put aimbot detection programs into the ddtank interface. if it detects that a player is using aimbot, aiming aid it locks up the keyboard and freezes their characters on the host account until they pay the fine of 400k coins. If it's not paid within 1 hour their account is permanently banned and deleted.

anti aimbot for the win Very Happy

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:17 am
Like xkokin said, I think that there should be a safety prevention ( like a firewall) against aimbots and other cheat engines like that. I don't think however, that it would be reasonable to force a player to pay 400k coins to prevent from being banned.

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:56 am
ohbloo91 wrote:
Oho! I didn't know about the space bar thing. Thank you fawwazndhyl!(:

Here's another suggestion!
A DDTank village where characters can move around and create their own house Very Happy
I think that would be awesome. Because the only time people get to see each other, is when they do boats or LF/SFs together.
Though that would probably be hard to make ^. Idk... I just think it would be fun ^^; eheheh...  

yeah I agree with this, but let me add some more.
Perhaps we can make our own shop, where we can sell things/bargain there and there would be less spamming in the current chat.
One more thing, a lucky draw party by players, that would be awesome! Smile

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:29 pm
it's 400k coins if you were caught red handed using aimbot and ddtank detects it Very Happy. it will put a massive kebosh on wanting to use it in the first place lol. it's like fining somoene 2k usd for talking on the phone without using a headset while driving. they will want to stop doing that.