Author Message

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
699
Location
your pool United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:32 am
I would really like better promotions and awards for heroic boats please ;D

Advertisement

solberry

Rank 0
Joined
14 Jun 2011
Posts
3
Location
Japan
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:16 am

Happiness +4!

Do another +5 ring/bracelet exchange for a happiness ring but instead of +3 make it +4 since we did work hard to make a +5 in the first place!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

parkjine

Rank 0
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedJan 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Re: Happiness +4!

solberry wrote:
Do another +5 ring/bracelet exchange for a happiness ring but instead of +3 make it +4 since we did work hard to make a +5 in the first place!  




i like this idea too

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Joined
22 Nov 2012
Posts
49
Location
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedJan 13, 2013 3:05 pm

New Pearls

just a couple ideas for Pearls
There have been the same pearls around pretty much since the game began. So why not make some new pearls to make the game more interesting and strategic?!
Here are a couple pearls that I came up with(with a little help from a couple friends)
Sunburn and Reflect Very Happy


NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
699
Location
your pool United States
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:38 am
OH so i was wondering if we can have like a timer for boats. and the fastest team to beat a boat earns a spot in hall of fame? like a new record thing! like this, get a team and the second you click go for a boat it starts but every time the card and picking item the timer stops? XD
get it?

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
18
Location
United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 7:55 pm
Not losing glory playing someone 20 levels above you.

Dragonfly2.0

Rank 0
Joined
07 Feb 2011
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:01 pm
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
OH so i was wondering if we can have like a timer for boats. and the fastest team to beat a boat earns a spot in hall of fame? like a new record thing! like this, get a team and the second you click go for a boat it starts but every time the card and picking item the timer stops? XD
get it?  


Sounds great Very Happy. My fastest time for MasApp1 is 10 minutes

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
699
Location
your pool United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 8:04 pm
Dragonfly2.0 wrote:
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
OH so i was wondering if we can have like a timer for boats. and the fastest team to beat a boat earns a spot in hall of fame? like a new record thing! like this, get a team and the second you click go for a boat it starts but every time the card and picking item the timer stops? XD
get it?  


Sounds great Very Happy. My fastest time for MasApp1 is 10 minutes  


haha well if this ever becomes a thing, I'll beat it >D

SynysterSlayer1

Rank 0
SynysterSlayer1
Joined
28 Sep 2011
Posts
34
Location
Severna Park United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

just a few random ideas:P

why not raise the level cap beyond 50 to maybe 55 that would be cool and give something else for the high levels to do. and like in private servers the weapon goes beyond +12 to +15 and maybe make a lvl 6 energy stone for an exchange of medals or smelt.

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
Joined
21 Jun 2012
Posts
211
Location
Tulsa United States
PostedFeb 06, 2013 8:41 pm
Hm o.o maybe to help out with the mass character creations of them not being used would be an option for players to delete their non use able avatars. Perhaps also an option to create a new character for that same server. (Like in Crystal Saga)
With this, players can rid of old characters they never use and yet make new characters. Of course, to avoid "accidental deletion" give like double confirmation of deleting character or to type "delete" for a confirmation.
I hope this idea is thoroughly thought of and into consideration ^^~

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: