gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedDec 26, 2012 3:51 pm
groudy13 wrote:
fix the translations!!! oh my god they are terrible!!!!! since when is THE spelled TEH??? aeria i thought you were better than that!!  

Please take a screen shot and file a ticket aerigames.com/contact. Aeria will contact the Dev to fix the issue. Thank Smile
Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:11 pm
We need better promotions Smile we are way behind on Power because if you check Yoogames or Game321 They are WAY stronger than us in Aeriagames. We are but a half of what they are. I am currently 55k power rank 33 on cerberus but if i am put next to the Game 321 or Yoogames i would probrably be ranked 100 or 300 on power Smile so we need some good events or something to help us ^^

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:14 pm

<3 improvement

Do items count? If so,

Reflect Pearl : Sends Attack back at player
Unbounding item ( <<< WE NEED IT!)
Notices : When we sell things, Offline and Changed Name Notice (<< cant find me old friends T^T)

Hope this will help Very Happy

Skae (Cerberus)
2nd Leader, Gamer ^-^

solberry

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:55 am

spartacus promotion!

Would you ever consider doing a top up promotion for the Spartacus set?
Where if you charge a total of a certain amount if coins, you get both the
Spartacus outfit and hat?
Not sure if the system can identify your gender, but you can have a form
where you fill out the gender you want the items to be or if its easier to
have a top up of 120 000 coins get both the outfit and hat in both female
and male but make it unbound so you can sell the one that isn't your
gender.
Because aeria needs this promotion since overseas is killing us.

blaze6088

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

marriage

marriage
marriage between two same genders needs to be allowed! >:I

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedDec 31, 2012 1:55 am

Re: marriage

marriage
Ahahaha Then best friends could be together! muahaha sounds like fun? But think about the cons to that o.O;; i wont list them.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:21 am
you guys are sort of being babies about this overseas thing. O.O i agree though having more promotions would be nice for a change. so would making golden blessings permanent, MORE people will try it and more coins will flood into the shop. oh yeah could we see about getting anti jewelry into the game? like we wear one and it docks our stats, however if you wear two of the same level jewelry it doubles the penalty and makes it a boost. for example

a vb-5 your stats would all lose 53 if you wore just one
but if you wore two -5 vb your stats go up 212, the double negative makes the boost positive and it boosts the stat raise from doing so, so it's like wearing 4 vb+5 instead of 2. would be a interesting concept to put into the game i think

oh yeah let's merge serpent with cerberus ^^ let's all have fun Very Happy

and delete characters that have been abandoned for a year of it they meet 3 or more requirements for deletion during merges so lag goes down.

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:35 am

Medal Exchange

Dragonfly again with yet another wild and crazy idea @.@

Some of the items you get from the boatyard, like Santa Hat, Matias, and Shako, are items that can be bought from shop using Medals. It would be awesome if we could exchange them for Medals. Not 100% of the Medals they are worth but say 25%.

Example:
1. I get a Matias outfit from Gulu Heroic
2. Shop price is 680 Medals.
3. Exchange it for 170.

This would benefit the players who have trouble doing their Daily Tasks to get that many medals (most I have ever gotten in 1 day is 70). I know that once players do start to get these types of items, they will either go into Auction or be Refined. This could work for any item that can be purchased with at least 4 Medals. Appreciate any feedback on any of my ideas ^.^

crazynaiky

Rank 0
crazynaiky
PostedJan 02, 2013 4:09 am
More gulus in the spa event Sad

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Re: Medal Exchange

aharvey23 wrote:
Dragonfly again with yet another wild and crazy idea @.@

Some of the items you get from the boatyard, like Santa Hat, Matias, and Shako, are items that can be bought from shop using Medals. It would be awesome if we could exchange them for Medals. Not 100% of the Medals they are worth but say 25%.

Example:
1. I get a Matias outfit from Gulu Heroic
2. Shop price is 680 Medals.
3. Exchange it for 170.

This would benefit the players who have trouble doing their Daily Tasks to get that many medals (most I have ever gotten in 1 day is 70). I know that once players do start to get these types of items, they will either go into Auction or be Refined. This could work for any item that can be purchased with at least 4 Medals. Appreciate any feedback on any of my ideas ^.^  

I like that idea Q_Q I can never get enough medals