xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 11, 2012 2:47 am
make a pearl to counter repeat. i could flame on to the whole site for months on how many times that blasted pearl has been the reason i have lost. strange thing is it activates way too often when i fight the person but when they're fighting on my team or in boat it barely activates. just a thought. and if doable make getting married and divorced more affordable. like 2k for the total wedding cost and 1.5k for divorce sounds reasonable doesn't it? 1k for engagement ring, 1k for wedding chapel for an hour and 1.5k for divorce if you want it. and 1k for divorce if they afk for a month like it is now. more people will be able to get married and those of us that want to. we can get married many more times Very Happy

Advertisement

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedDec 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Apprentice Applications

Getting spammed like crazy
Since Centaur opened, I have noticed that it has steadily been growing in popularity. What the real downside is that when you reach level 20+, you are constantly spammed by players wanting a master. This has become a nuisance because the alerts can appear anywhere(except in battle), and interrupt gameplay. The alerts prevent you from doing any other action until you close the in-game pop-up.

My suggestion would be to use a utility somewhat related to the mailing system. This way, you are notified that a player wants to be your apprentice and you may continue with whatever you were doing(fortifying, selling, smelting, chatting, etc.). Making the apprentice(s) application top priority is something that the developers should definitely revise. Also the cost of releasing an apprentice is too high. 20k gold to release an apprentice that may not be online when you are, may not speak English(or your main language), or simply one that has quit the game. I am hoping that this gets bumps and is taken seriously by Aeria and the developers.

Have Fun DDTankers ^-^

RawLapiz

Rank 0
RawLapiz
PostedDec 13, 2012 3:00 am
gummybear23 wrote:
RawLapiz wrote:
jmk44764476 wrote:
If you dont have coins, why would the challenger fight you for coins if they having nothing to win from you?  

Of course this will be provided by the game system itself. Wink  

Dev requested coins are not to be give out with under any circumstance unless you exchange it from AP. Not gonna happen, sorry peep  

Aww. Ok. Sad

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedDec 13, 2012 11:34 am

eXtreme Makeover DDtank Edition

While doing a poll for a new look I'm going to get and I thought of an idea for a promo.

Players would go into shop, pick out the look they would like to have (except Suits), and post a screen shot of the look. Items only purchasable with Medals are limited to Two(2) per look.
The requiremnts could be something like:

Spend 1,500 coins, recieve 1 Random item from look (15 days Bound)
Spend 3,000 coins, recieve 2 Random items from look (15 days Bound)
Spend 6,000 coins, recieve 3 Random items from look (15 days Bound)
Spend 9,000 coins, recieve 4 Random items from look (15 days Bound)

It would be 1 time purchase of the coins so they would not stack. The look would include ALL items that are on the Screenshot (Hat, Hair, Outfit, Glasses, Face, Eyes, and Wings).

EX: Player only chooses Matias Outift and spends 1,500 coins. They would not be gauranteed the Outifit but would instead have a 1/7 chance of recieving Matias Outfit.

Also if a space is [blank], then an item will be Randomly selected for the spot to be Randomly selected. This would prevent players from trying to cheat the event by only having the items they want showing.

Here's a picture to better illustrate what I mean.

I think there was a promo like this before and people really liked it ^-^

KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: eXtreme Makeover DDtank Edition

aharvey23 wrote:
While doing a poll for a new look I'm going to get and I thought of an idea for a promo.

Players would go into shop, pick out the look they would like to have (except Suits), and post a screen shot of the look. Items only purchasable with Medals are limited to Two(2) per look.
The requiremnts could be something like:

Spend 1,500 coins, recieve 1 Random item from look (15 days Bound)
Spend 3,000 coins, recieve 2 Random items from look (15 days Bound)
Spend 6,000 coins, recieve 3 Random items from look (15 days Bound)
Spend 9,000 coins, recieve 4 Random items from look (15 days Bound)

It would be 1 time purchase of the coins so they would not stack. The look would include ALL items that are on the Screenshot (Hat, Hair, Outfit, Glasses, Face, Eyes, and Wings).

EX: Player only chooses Matias Outift and spends 1,500 coins. They would not be gauranteed the Outifit but would instead have a 1/7 chance of recieving Matias Outfit.

Also if a space is [blank], then an item will be Randomly selected for the spot to be Randomly selected. This would prevent players from trying to cheat the event by only having the items they want showing.

Here's a picture to better illustrate what I mean.

I think there was a promo like this before and people really liked it ^-^  

I totally love this ideaaaa Surprised

~.Blue.~

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 17, 2012 10:13 pm
Same gender marriage Very Happy

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedDec 18, 2012 4:01 pm
choice to fight bots or not

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:16 pm
Would really like for when we sell an item, that a message pop up asking us to type in "Sell" like when you quit a league.. would help alot... accidentally sold my weapon earlier e.o wasnt paying attention and clicked confirm :<

And possibly a tab somewhere in-game where it keeps a record of what we sell/buy so if anything does happen, we have substantial proof when sending in an rt.

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:07 pm
make the gold blessing for players PERM. i don't like the idea of wasting massive amounts of coins just to get the gold blessing and go through all that trouble just to have it vanish. i want to bless my gears but not if the blessing isn't permanent or at least a 1 year long.

groudy13

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2012 12:12 am
fix the translations!!! oh my god they are terrible!!!!! since when is THE spelled TEH??? aeria i thought you were better than that!!