GMshrinky

GameMaster: USA
GMshrinky
PostedMay 31, 2011 4:51 pm
Dagamer01 wrote:
GMshrinky wrote:
Dagamer. There is a form for you to submit your suggestions! Please write your suggestions in the fields provided via that link! We will not be accepting any posts in this thread as suggestions. Please follow the appropriate procedure. Thanks for your helpful efforts, though!  

Wait. Shrinky, you want me to write what i wrote i the post in the form with that one line field?

I think you need to fix that field in the form for suggestions Its way too small for what I have written lol  

You can write up your suggestion in word processing program or the likes, and after finishing your thought, copy and paste your message into that text field box.

Derpa derp Have I helped you, or do you like the services I provide? Please leave some feedback!
Advertisement

alphatest7

Rank 1
alphatest7
PostedJun 02, 2011 8:25 pm
I agree with the league fight thingy but some people r lazy can u guys make ur comments shorter and can we get an ant cave difficult

man1112

Rank 0
man1112
PostedJun 03, 2011 2:57 am

Engagment ring

What if in A GM daily task we will be rewarded an engagement ring?

xXBrainNinjaXx

Rank 0
xXBrainNinjaXx
PostedJun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Repeat lv 4 bug

lol and yes serv 1 is slow thats y i change to serv 2 Very Happy

MrDrinker

Rank 0
MrDrinker
PostedJun 06, 2011 6:50 pm
I don't think that the fighting system is fair. When you click Start, I would often get into a game with someone 15 levels above me. I'm level 11 atm and I just got matched with 3 lvl 25+ T.T.

Dantex95

Rank 0
Dantex95
PostedJun 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Improve DDtank

i have been playing ddtank for a while now and i think you should do something about the digging.Almost everyone keeps losing in the first turn.Also how about new weapons thats moistly why people like ddtank. Finally, do something about league fights its crazy how 3 players try to win vs 1 player whose power is incredibly insane. lol Oh and i hate spending voucher every time my items expire.

Cybeast45

Rank 0
Cybeast45
PostedJun 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Improve DDtank

Make an easier way to get voucher people get really annoyed when they loose all there voucher because item expired.

TheBalanc3

Rank 0
TheBalanc3
PostedJun 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Submit ANY of your suggestions to improve DDTank!

Allure
Lol even if the League Capacity was to decreased to 30-150 Lets say, The league would still be a strong league Full of Strong people they will get the Strongest power All into a League, So it wouldn't really matter Either way. When people go into a league they wont a Strong League it doesnt matter about how many people is in it Smile

"Random word" Hi Allure :3

IGN: Balanc3 League: FairyTale

kurokoshi2

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2011 4:17 am

Voucher's

on behalf of non-coin users. Vouchers price should not be increased

IGN:MrMasashi

the_evilone

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2011 12:58 am
icant pay for the new barter prices and it doesnt make me want to buy coins.by making the voucher price higher its like you are saying we cant enjoy the game unless we pay money for it.so please lower the price or iwill really have to play on another site