RonC_97060

Rank 0
RonC_97060
PostedJun 10, 2012 1:50 pm
this game is ....... now! please back medals for level and for single tasks!
Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedJun 10, 2012 2:28 pm
eh. keep the boats as they are. do one of the set you get medals is a good deal. especially when the task goes blue. medals for leveling up would be nice though lol.

xMian

Rank 0
xMian
PostedJun 13, 2012 1:32 am

DDtank Chat Annoyances

Are you annoyed about the 30 second rule and the code wheel?
[ Ok, most of you should know about the 30 second wait rule and the random code wheel thst pops up out of no where. Well, I know alot of you also think it's annoying, I know I do. Well, this why I posted this thread, to stop it. I was talking to my friends in the chat and we just got so annoyed by the "wait 30 seconds" and code wheel. Well, we started talking about it and a moderator consulted with me that maybe I should start a thread about it, well so I did. I WILL NOT GIVE THE MODERATORS NAME AWAY. Anyway, what's the point of the 30 second thing, we have moderators, and the moderators know how to thier job. I mean you have to be pretty much trusted to be a mod. I know the 30 second rule was put up to start scammers but why not just ban them. The 30 second rule is pretty much pointless. I mean you can have it for the first few levels, maybe up until level 7. But some people are a little outraged by it. I'm one of them that's why I'm asking the current reader to lend your voice and help out.
My name is Mian and so far I only play on Pheonix at the moment. I just want to get rid of this, so do other people, do you? If you can lend your time would you be able to speak out about this too?

Undead.Overlord

Rank 0
Undead.Overlord
PostedJun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

League Email

I Believe This To Be Unfair
The New 3.2 Upgrade Brought To Us Many Great Things. For That I Am Very Thankful. One Of These Amazing New Things Is The League Email.

However, I Do No Believe That A League Mass Email Should Cost The League Money.

As A League Leader, I Don't No Feel It To Be Fair To My Members. They Work Hard Doing League Fights, They Contribute Coins With The Intention Of Helping The League Grow. However... I Can Not Even Simply Compliment Those Members On Their Continued Contributions Without Using Those Same Contributions..... As A League Owner, I Would Gladly Pay Medals, Gold, Of Even Some Small Denomination Of Coin To Send Those Emails... But I Do Feel Like This Is Something That Should Be Reconsidered..

Also... It Would Be Nice To Be Able To Blacklist Users From A League... I'm Sure I Am Not The Only League Owner Who Has Kicked Someone Out, Only To Have Them Spam The Request Page Trying To Rejoin..

Thank You For Taking These Suggestions Into Consideration, I Understand They Are Only Opinions, But I Believe That Even If Polled... Other League Owners Would Agree Strongly With This.

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedJun 15, 2012 3:09 am

Re: DDtank Chat Annoyances

Are you annoyed about the 30 second rule and the code wheel?
xMian wrote:
[ Ok, most of you should know about the 30 second wait rule and the random code wheel thst pops up out of no where. Well, I know alot of you also think it's annoying, I know I do. Well, this why I posted this thread, to stop it. I was talking to my friends in the chat and we just got so annoyed by the "wait 30 seconds" and code wheel. Well, we started talking about it and a moderator consulted with me that maybe I should start a thread about it, well so I did. I WILL NOT GIVE THE MODERATORS NAME AWAY. Anyway, what's the point of the 30 second thing, we have moderators, and the moderators know how to thier job. I mean you have to be pretty much trusted to be a mod. I know the 30 second rule was put up to start scammers but why not just ban them. The 30 second rule is pretty much pointless. I mean you can have it for the first few levels, maybe up until level 7. But some people are a little outraged by it. I'm one of them that's why I'm asking the current reader to lend your voice and help out.
My name is Mian and so far I only play on Pheonix at the moment. I just want to get rid of this, so do other people, do you? If you can lend your time would you be able to speak out about this too?

I kinda agree on this, i find it frustrating when im trying to help people in "Current" chat and it says i have to wait 30 seconds more, and to me it feels like more then 30 seconds lol. I would like to see if it could be dropped and implemented only up until a certain level as Mian said, maybe level 10 would be appropriate, and if people were to spam over and over, maybe the Dev's could implement something to recognize spam and it would automatically mute them? I dunno, just i agree on this, i find it somewhat pointless too but not pointless, it has its pro's and cons. AND the Captcha Code Wheel is very annoying, once again its pointless but yet its not pointless.

Undead.Overlord

Rank 0
Undead.Overlord
PostedJun 15, 2012 1:10 pm
The Cap Wheel Prevents Bots.. It Should Stay

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Positioning

Rank 0
Positioning
PostedJun 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Tasks, Quick Bar, and reply to above

Recommending some tasks. Commenting on the Settings. Replying to the above post.
I like the way the tasks are now, but it would be nice if we had a weapon fortification requirement and more tasks. I get less medals now that this has happened. There's no way a +10 31 like me could play GH without the others of my league over 40. I can pass DZD and GD no problem for 20 medals but the final adventure task is a bit much. I used to look forward to the level up tasks aswell.
[TL;DR Task level cap and level up task back]
I also feel as though the settings should be a part of the quick bar again instead of having to click more. I change my settings everyday so I don't have random friends requests and it's troublesome to have to keep clicking out of chat and clicking h or going all the way down and clicking more.
[Tl;DR I'm lazy]
About the code wheel and 30 seconds before posting in main.
Code Wheel: It's there so people don't bot. It's what helps the GMs notice that someone is botting. Without it it would be much harder to locate and pinpoint who it is. It also provides extra exp after you battle which isn't always a bad thing when you're a low level. It also shows up when you post in current after a while so it helps to fight off spam. People spam more than they bot believe it or not and this knocks out two birds with one stone.
30 Seconds: It helps to prevent quick spam and make sure the main [lobby chat] is clear from all excessive advertising or random posts. It does cause a problem however with the unscrambling game but the 30 seconds is crucial. If we didn't have it main [lobby chat] would be completely flooded with worthless/meaningless posts.

Mudkips.

CrimsonLances

Rank 0
CrimsonLances
PostedJun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Maintenance

One really annoying thing is the maintenance time. This is usually about when I'm online, and when the maintenance happens, it can be really annoying. So is it possible to make Maintenance happen at like, 4 or 5 am GMT. Thanks.

TyrantBadjoe

Rank 0
TyrantBadjoe
PostedJul 01, 2012 1:59 pm
1- 30 sec chat :
Remove it...whats the point ? You guys have GS to do their job so no need to have this useless junk in the way. Instead add a bot that prevent people from spamming, its not that hard cause there is a client I use that has bot stopping peoples spam.

2- The Wheel :
Chat Wheel
Again whats the point of having this useless junk ? get rid of it !!

EXP Wheel
Totally useless. This wheel rare appears after game and it doesn't give much xp. Either get rid of it or make exp gained based on our levels (and VIP bonus).

3- ES3 (Tiger Server)
seriously WTF were you guys thinking ?! WTF you guys turn ES3 from unbound to bound ?! Tnx to you idiots I lost MY ONLY SOURCE of income in the game !! I'm completely broke with no coins and NO $$$ to buy AP !!

FIX THE ISSUE AND MAKE ES3 UNBOUND AGAIN !!

4- Single Mission Task
What made you guys think it was good idea to put missions in a single task ? You really think we are happy about this that we didn't have to put a lot of effort in completing all tasks ? You guys RUINED IT !!

On top of that ever since 3.2 we gotten LESS MEDALS then the previous version which made it harder for us to get ES4 from shop no tnx to you all (also refer to my point #3) !!

Babysealwarrior

Rank 0
Babysealwarrior
PostedJul 02, 2012 5:06 am
If someone hasn't suggested this already... I think DDTank should fix some of their grammar/punctuation errors and they should check over sentences to make sure it makes sense. If they translate it directly, I understand, but if they re-write it, they should fix it. For example, the Firing Range is in a foreign language. (Probably Portuguese. 0-0) Also, they should make some of the additional scenes have a "Simple" difficulty for the newbies' sake.
Some people from LV. 19-23 find it hard for normal. That's all I have to recommend... Very Happy

NOTE: Or they could create a new additional scene similar to Gulu Kingdom but just a tiny bit easier. And yes, I have trouble with the additional scenes too. :3