AllureQueen

Rank 0
AllureQueen
PostedMay 24, 2011 9:13 am
NecromancerV wrote:
Lowering the cap till not solve the problem of 2 league with the high levels. If you split 2 leagues with 150 members up and have leagues that level obly have 50 members, that would then make 6 leagues with the same members in it. There would still be the same high levels crowding up the league fights because those 6 leagues will be formed with the members of the original leagues. And with the scaling the smaller leagues would also be cut and most leagues would be reduced to say 30 members then?

Less members for the smaller leagues mean less chances to do league fights with less members and when you do do LF you have 6 leagues to watch out for instead of just the 2.

You just said it , with six leagues wondering around , all the high level players will be quickly matched together.
This is the LF scenario , 7 strong teams in one league take turns to beat up 3 weak/strong teams in different leagues.
Three teams enter battle while 4 waits , while the weak team loses fast they immediately face one of the four teams who been waiting while the three other teams reach 6 mins waiting , they get beaten fast again and start a 2nd unfair match etc etc till they stop lfing.
Now its 7 strong teams vs 2 strong teams. while the weak team according to match system will always face the closest team in power which is unfortunately the less stronger team.
What I am trying to say is if there is 4 strong leagues and 3 weak leagues with 2 team for each league lfing. League fights would start fast instead of waiting 6 10+ minutes.
There will be 7 different leagues instead of 3 leagues.
With four weak teams there is a 25% chance to get an unfair match , while strong teams will have 75% getting a fair match. League fights will be fast and more fair for everyone.

NecromancerV wrote:
Instead how about a league filter so leagues can chose to not fight certain leagues? This way the smaller leagues can fight opponents they can actually compete against.  

I dont know if its a good idea , if all other leagues block a certain league , some leagues may not be able to find a league fight ^^

I do have a better idea to make League fights more quicker and fair also , is to ask the host player after 1 min if he wants the fight to be local and oversea at the same time.
That way Server1's low levels can fight Server2's Low levels instead of High level ones. same thing High level players in both servers could challenge each others too instead of ganging low levels.

Dagamer01 wrote:
Another thing that is related to digging that bothers me is the fact that when someone comes next to you and then digs resulting in both the digger and me dying, its the digger that gets the win. I feel that its wrong. I feel that suicide kills like that should result in a loss for the digger/the-one-commuting-suicide. These is a slight variation to this as well where a player comes next to you and then does a massive attack on you, resulting in you dying and the attacker bringing his/her health down to 1. I feel that is cheating the system. The players should be able to kill themselves and this type of action should be considered a loss for the attacker because this is a form of trying to commit suicide but cheating the system.

I totally agree with what you say , it pisses me off when a digger just fly next to me then suicide dig sacrificing his life , and in the end he gets the win. No it should be a Draw !
Same thing when a laser/flame user flies next to you and sacrifice pow kill you and end up with 1 life point , he should be dead too =p
Advertisement

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMay 24, 2011 10:49 am
AllureQueen wrote:

You just said it , with six leagues wondering around , all the high level players will be quickly matched together.

Well you need to keep in mind in this scenario where the two top leagues split off into 3 smaller leagues each they will keep a hierarchy of a main league and the rest will be sister leagues that will be made into both training leagues, or one training league, a junior leagues, and the main league with the 50 best players of the grouping. So basically there will still be only 2 top leagues fighting everyone else.

The way this game is set up it really does not support training leagues. The new leagues will also basically have to start from scratch as the new leagues and still have to fight the top 2 leagues the same as everyone else. Since the game treats all leagues not your own as an enemy league and in the PvP there is no allied or support league set up the new splintered leagues will eventually die off and be like the rest of the other leagues struggling to make it. More players will get bored and leave as the top leagues that have players still playing is only 50 members instead of 150 members. The lv 40's with 20k+ power will still be in the same spot and it is those players you need to watch out for.

Since we can not make players disperse into the other leagues to help give them a chance at growing, the system needs to be changed to allow the weak and starved a better chance.

A smaller cap will really only hurt the game in the long run and hurt the smaller leagues more than the top leagues.

And not everyone in GG or FT is one of the top players, they do have newer members that are not as strong as the more senior members are. Being in that league does not mean that player is lv 40 and at 20k+ power. They are not the ones no one can win against. However it is the other members that help them stay atop because even if they can't win every LF like the senors because of sheer overpoweredness they still add wealth from daily tasks, even if the lower player is not too active. There is even rumor and suspicions that some members in those leagues share accounts, which enable them to profit more from inactive friend or those not able to do every task in a day.

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedMay 24, 2011 2:29 pm
GMshrinky wrote:
Dagamer. There is a form for you to submit your suggestions! Please write your suggestions in the fields provided via that link! We will not be accepting any posts in this thread as suggestions. Please follow the appropriate procedure. Thanks for your helpful efforts, though!  

Wait. Shrinky, you want me to write what i wrote i the post in the form with that one line field?

I think you need to fix that field in the form for suggestions Its way too small for what I have written lol

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedMay 24, 2011 2:37 pm
as far as the league issue is concerned.

I'd suggest that you give incentive to have low levels in your league. Maybe implement a mentor/apprentice system and make it so the mentor and apprentice have to be i the same league. You can implement that for one to be an apprentice he/she has to be say at least level 15 or below. You can put prizes or task for mentor/apprentice relationship.

I think this idea would work best if there is a smaller cap to the number of people that can be in a league. Because this way league cannot get best of both worlds. They cannot have all the high levels in one league and still have enough room for enough low levels to have a mentor/apprentice relationship.

I didnt think this idea through right down to detail but i guess we can work it up.

Side note: Funny thing is that i just got a +10 2 star nugget recently and i am in Chaos. Now so many of GG and FT keep asking me join their league lol.

xXxDilneixXx

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2011 2:44 pm

bother

There are too many people who disrupt the course of the game with PM.would like you paying attention
my suggestion is that:
if you guys would like something to put GMS in which players Podesser blockier people, without which they can contact us, it would be great.
There are many people who are known to disrupt the progress of the game of others, and that besides annoying, are very disruptive player's performance within the jogo.obrigado for attention!

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMay 26, 2011 12:59 pm
The price of converting at the armory should be reduced from 10k to 5k or less. Many high levels have less than 10k gold and some can't even purchase items from the mini-shop at the start of matches. We covert a lot due to the variation of boatyard missions and the gold we gain daily is not enough.

Having said that, to purchase 10k gold it costs 200c, which is extremely overpriced.

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedMay 27, 2011 12:59 am
AworldOfChaos wrote:
The price of converting at the armory should be reduced from 10k to 5k or less. Many high levels have less than 10k gold and some can't even purchase items from the mini-shop at the start of matches. We covert a lot due to the variation of boatyard missions and the gold we gain daily is not enough.

Having said that, to purchase 10k gold it costs 200c, which is extremely overpriced.  

LOL, thats what happen to me when im trying to master all the weapon, but now ive mastered all, gold become useless again Very Happy

hokeejin1992

Rank 0
hokeejin1992
PostedMay 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Submit ANY of your suggestions to improve DDTank!

BOatyard
only all the hight levels and the top power player can play some hard additional scene like gulu heroic ,tribe difficult and shadow castle heroic . Why no make the addistional scene eazy and let many low levels and power player play it?GM should change it eazy (but not too eazy) xD.All of the hight power player can get the goodies and the others were standing beside and crying for the axe ,boomerang pink aa and some more.I hope something new happens.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMay 31, 2011 4:29 am

Re: Submit ANY of your suggestions to improve DDTank!

BOatyard
hokeejin1992 wrote:
only all the hight levels and the top power player can play some hard additional scene like gulu heroic ,tribe difficult and shadow castle heroic . Why no make the addistional scene eazy and let many low levels and power player play it?GM should change it eazy (but not too eazy) xD.All of the hight power player can get the goodies and the others were standing beside and crying for the axe ,boomerang pink aa and some more.I hope something new happens.

Nobody started off strong. Everyone worked hard to be able to do all those hard boatyard missions. The same goes for everyone else, you need to work hard so you can become strong enough and you too will be able to do them someday.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMay 31, 2011 12:21 pm
A daily task should be added where people need to do oversea battles, everybody likes fighting new people, but there aren't enough people! This would really encourage more people to do oversea fights.