GMshrinky

GameMaster: USA
GMshrinky
PostedMay 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Submit ANY of your suggestions to improve DDTank!

We want to hear what you have to say! We're all ears!!
Hey all!

Were you playing in the game, and thought that something was out of the ordinary? Or has there been a time where you thought to yourself, "ZOMG THIS IS LAME, it should be like..." Either or, if there has been a time where you had an idea of how the game could be improved, or if you had a promotion idea that you would think would be awesome, or you think the community would like, send us a message!

We're always striving to provide the best service, and what better way to do that than to get feedback directly from those who are affected! We'd love to hear from our players since you guys have the best experience! Even if it's a small suggestion, shoot us a quick message! It will only take 5 minutes, and hey!-- If we really like your suggestion, we'll make note of it and reward you for your kind deed! Free stuff?! Why not!

All we require is a bit of information, and details about the situation! Please be as DETAILED as possible about your suggestion/feedback to ensure that we fully understand the suggestion you are offering.

Ready?

LET'S GO!!!!

Derpa derp Have I helped you, or do you like the services I provide? Please leave some feedback!
Advertisement

AllureQueen

Rank 0
AllureQueen
PostedMay 23, 2011 4:40 am   Last edited by AllureQueen on May 23, 2011 4:42 am. Edited 1 time in total
I been playing this game since a very long time , since the first release where the highest level was 12 or 15 , I had awesome time back then and so much Fun. I also seen many pepole comes in and leaves DDT which pains me to see them go out of boredom. and tbh I am also thinking about quiting the game. its just so systematic , you do the same things everyday over and over again.
Boatyards arent really fun , its like a daily duty.
The only thing left which makes the game fun for me are the fights. but unfortunatley they are starting to turn lame and awfull especially the league fights.
Server 1 is only consisted of just Two leagues , where all the High levels exists " FairyTail and GoodGame" the other leagues will never win any league fights at all and sometimes barely some sport fights if they are lucky. the whole problem is the Leagues population.
Its so big 150 or 190 maximum population for high level leagues.
Thats why the whole server only exists in those two leagues making the other ones die and never see victory against them.
If only the Population of high level leagues can be nerfed to a small population like 50 or 70 for Lv 9/10 leagues. The game will be alive back again. New leagues will see the light with many High levels distributed among them. which would create a new colored community with many active leagues with different attributes and identity. if this happens really , Server1's players will be distributed among 6-7 good leagues with the new Cap members population, League fights will be alive again and there will be many challenges and many Fair fights for everyone. not all the level 31 players in just one lonely leagues where they beat the crap out low level players who always face unfair opponents.
I am saying that cause I know how the community feels very well , i been here for very long and personally I am lv 36 with +12/10 weapon and gears and I easily win League fights with no problem. Everyday i meet the same people over and over again , i hardly see new people.
The community is dying cause all the new comers just quit the game at low levels and we never get new players , Server 1 is slowly dying by time , sadly soon the whole server will be only consisted of like 100 Lv 35+ players with godly gears who continuously beat the crap out of each others with zero new players and in the end everyone would get bored and quit.
I hope something new happens.

Thanks for your time ~ Allure <3

riricho

Rank 2
PostedMay 23, 2011 4:52 am
Like Allure said on the previous post, high levels are grouped on one league. So it is difficult to win league fights for other leagues. When I league fight, I keep seeing the same high levels. Of course I lose the fights, I can't 2 vs 1 anyway. I hope server 1's league fights don't die out.

Diao_Chan2012

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2011 4:57 am
Lol, Yeah I agree babychan~ :p

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedMay 23, 2011 8:30 am
The sugggestion that Allure said is greatly needed. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

To add to it:

The matching system is a huge problem. its been said countless times. I've even gone and emailed Aeria about this directly.

I feel the matching system is horrible right now. We constantly get matched up against people that are either way to low or way too high in level (like 6-10 level differences or even higher) or people with extremely large power gaps. Not only that, on server 1, it even worse. We keep getting matched with the same person back to back like 3, 4, 5 or even more times in sports fights. This same thing happens in League fights too.

I feel that the system needs to be implemented to allow players a choice. Allow players to choose whether they would like to play against similar level/power players. With the option you can show a warning or something that this may result in lower wait time while search for an opponent. In fact, what you can do is set a limit. Say if after 3 mins of not being able to find a player that is say within 2-3 levels of you, the range gets increase slightly to say 4 level difference and so on.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that we have all these players constantly digging. I get its part of the game and that is fine but players again should have a choice. Many players simply do not have a weapons that is capable of digging effectively or they are like me and simply despise any type of digging. If i had it my way i'd never play a dig map ever lol. Give people a choice.

Another thing that is related to digging that bothers me is the fact that when someone comes next to you and then digs resulting in both the digger and me dying, its the digger that gets the win. I feel that its wrong. I feel that suicide kills like that should result in a loss for the digger/the-one-commuting-suicide. These is a slight variation to this as well where a player comes next to you and then does a massive attack on you, resulting in you dying and the attacker bringing his/her health down to 1. I feel that is cheating the system. The players should be able to kill themselves and this type of action should be considered a loss for the attacker because this is a form of trying to commit suicide but cheating the system.

I have a lot more to say but i cant remember it all at the top of my head. xD But the above suggestions are very important to me and many i know.

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedMay 23, 2011 8:32 am

Event Idea

For GM daily Task
Task:
Take a screenshot showing you decorated a pearl (any kind) into any equipment. Make sure that the work successful is in the screenshot.

Prize:

Attribute Pearl box, Offense Pearl Box, Defense Pearl Box
(The one that gives you one random pearl of its kind. The one that is 500 coins in game shop).

P.S. The prize doesn't have to be all three. You can pick one to be the prize and you can bring this task back every once in awhile with one other the other pearl boxes.

GMshrinky

GameMaster: USA
GMshrinky
PostedMay 23, 2011 3:15 pm
Dagamer. There is a form for you to submit your suggestions! Please write your suggestions in the fields provided via that link! We will not be accepting any posts in this thread as suggestions. Please follow the appropriate procedure. Thanks for your helpful efforts, though!

Derpa derp Have I helped you, or do you like the services I provide? Please leave some feedback!

zerovaj8

Rank 0
zerovaj8
PostedMay 23, 2011 3:25 pm
I totally agree with Allure. I can sense that DDtank Server 1 is slowly dying and that many low levels always lose in League Fights.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMay 24, 2011 1:12 am
Lowering the cap till not solve the problem of 2 league with the high levels. If you split 2 leagues with 150 members up and have leagues that level obly have 50 members, that would then make 6 leagues with the same members in it. There would still be the same high levels crowding up the league fights because those 6 leagues will be formed with the members of the original leagues. And with the scaling the smaller leagues would also be cut and most leagues would be reduced to say 30 members then?

Less members for the smaller leagues mean less chances to do league fights with less members and when you do do LF you have 6 leagues to watch out for instead of just the 2.

this is because you still have players with the mindset that this game is a hardcore PvP game and will fight to gt the top members in their league. The break up of the leagues will create a hierarchy of smaller sister leagues but effectively the same two leagues will still be at the top and the others will stagnate or die off. It will not distribute higher players into the existing smaller leagues who will suffer with smaller sizes and still fighting against the same high levels.

Instead how about a league filter so leagues can chose to not fight certain leagues? This way the smaller leagues can fight opponents they can actually compete against.

Also the match making system needs to be majorly revamped so it matches people better to others of their own level and also importantly power level. Two lv 30's with a power difference of 10k power is that same as a lv 20 fighting a lv 10 almost.

Something else that will help the lower leagues is make more ways for a smaller league to get wealth and progress instead of struggling with the larger leagues and stuck feeding them wealth by doing LF just for a quest to get 20 wealth themselves. Like additional tasks that give more wealth for leagues at a lower level and less at the league level increases.

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedMay 24, 2011 7:48 am
waw alluree, im agree with u, thats really a nice idea!!

and pls add more new map and make the random rotation of the starting position but make the position cant be digged to die in the first turn