PostedMay 26, 2011 1:59 pm
Mmhmm. This clan truly hates me(especially Hazard). Sad

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedMay 26, 2011 2:50 pm
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with your clan, just you.
1. You don't know how to play fairly.
**Thats especially talking in clan wars.
2. You're two-faced, Friends or not you sure know how to take advantage of people--even when they have full trust in you.
3. You spammed my in-game messages with random jibberish constantly.
4. Don't over generalize. LunacyUnbound doesn't hate you, probably don't even know that you exist. For example: It's like me getting kicked from TheLaw, why should I hate the whole clan? I'm only going to have a problem with the few that made the decision that seperated me from my friends that I've been playing with for 8 months. I hope you see how this works.

I am quite mad but I don't hate you, feel free to make it up to me.

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:02 pm
HazardLight wrote:
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:

2. You're two-faced, Friends or not you sure know how to take advantage of people--even when they have full trust in you.
4. Don't over generalize. LunacyUnbound doesn't hate you, probably don't even know that you exist. For example: It's like me getting kicked from TheLaw, why should I hate the whole clan? I'm only going to have a problem with the few that made the decision that seperated me from my friends that I've been playing with for 8 months. I hope you see how this works.

1.You always wanted the clan war, the first one wasn't fair, sorry for that one.
2.When my clan was ready for the real(with guns) war, you guys weren't. Then you called me an Immature Tard that can't even wait.
3.It was seemingly fair since I lagged out every round and I wasn't there in the last part.
4.I don't see how you didn't trust me in the 2nd war. The 1st one was kinda unfair since we did have fire wolf but it was 2vs3, I was basically doing nothing.
5. I am a two-face, when someone is pissed off at me or other way around, I become somewhat raged.
6.Yes, I remember you said I always wanted to win, I did. It's one of the ways that I can make people join my clan(more wins - less someone would say its nooby). As for your clan, anyone could and would join since you have a high rank and some skill. You know how unskilled I am so you should know how much I want skilled people to join my clan.

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:06 pm
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:

1.You always wanted the clan war, the first one wasn't fair, sorry for that one.
2.When my clan was ready for the real(with guns) war, you guys weren't. Then you called me an Immature Tard that can't even wait.
3.It was seemingly fair since I lagged out every round and I wasn't there in the last part.
4.I don't see how you didn't trust me in the 2nd war. The 1st one was kinda unfair since we did have fire wolf but it was 2vs3, I was basically doing nothing.
5. I am a two-face, when someone is pissed off at me or other way around, I become somewhat raged.
6.Yes, I remember you said I always wanted to win, I did. It's one of the ways that I can make people join my clan(more wins - less someone would say its nooby). As for your clan, anyone could and would join since you have a high rank and some skill. You know how unskilled I am so you should know how much I want skilled people to join my clan.  

I see where your mind set is and where you come from but this isn't the place to argue. Feel free to PM me.

DCFate99

Rank 1
DCFate99
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:09 pm
I remember i lashed out on Hazard 'cause he stacked red on station " i buy red chars to play on red team". it's a good point , I may be interested in joining, how many people are on?

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:12 pm
DCFate99 wrote:
I remember i lashed out on Hazard 'cause he stacked red on station " i buy red chars to play on red team". it's a good point , I may be interested in joining, how many people are on?  

I just don't see why I wouldn't go red team when I spent the money to join red team. It would be a waste if I went blue.

The amount of people online varies, the most I've ever seen was at 16, but at times its also just me. I try to keep it active but I'm not a fan of kicking people for just not being on as much as me-- even though I may have to soon when the slots fill up.

DCFate99

Rank 1
DCFate99
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:13 pm
Alright, i might consider applying but not til tomorrow, Razz, if that'd be okay with you.

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:16 pm
DCFate99 wrote:
Alright, i might consider applying but not til tomorrow, Razz, if that'd be okay with you.  

Thats perfectly fine with me, just pm me in-game. I won't be on tomorrow or the day after that due to some complications with time in RL. I will be on all of Sunday and the following week basically.

DCFate99

Rank 1
DCFate99
PostedMay 26, 2011 4:18 pm
HazardLight wrote:
DCFate99 wrote:

Thats perfectly fine with me, just pm me in-game. I won't be on tomorrow or the day after that due to some complications with time in RL. I will be on all of Sunday and the following week basically.  

ahh. that's fine Wink. we'll have different problems.