HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedMay 19, 2011 6:46 pm   Last edited by HazardLight on Nov 10, 2012 2:43 am. Edited 4 times in total

LunacyUnbound

Officially Re-Opened!
I would like to introduce to you WT's next powerhouse.
LunacyUnbound
"Casual Insanity"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This clan was originally founded by our lovely [GS]Hawkeye (aka. CplDD)!
It is now my honor, as the finest lunatic in all of WT, to lead this awesome clan.
Master: HazardLight (Message me in-game or leave a comment here if you wish to join!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Recruiting!
The first question that you must ask yourself.
Are you truly an absolute lunatic? Do you define yourself as legally insane?
Well this just may be the perfect place for you!
I Am Looking For Players That Meet These Requirements!
:: Active & Avid WT Players *Any player inactive for a month without notice will result in a temporary kick, ONLY if space is needed for new recruits.*
:: Clan War Capable
:: There is NO KDR requirement!
:: Only accepting Junior Seargeant Majors and above!
:: Loyal & Respectful Players Only! *I will not tolerate people who constantly flame and whine in-game and out.*
:: Absolutely No Hacking

Side Note~
:: We have both a Ventrilo and Teamspeak server and you must be on one or the other to be able to participate in clan wars! However they are not necessary to be able to join.

See you in game!
Advertisement

holywerewolf

Rank 3
holywerewolf
PostedMay 24, 2011 9:05 pm
me?

DCFate99

Rank 1
DCFate99
PostedMay 24, 2011 10:25 pm
Sure we could send in applications but what fun would that be? Smile

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedMay 25, 2011 12:46 am
DCFate99 wrote:
Sure we could send in applications but what fun would that be? Smile  

Meow. I fixed it.

imnotlikeyou

Rank 0
PostedMay 25, 2011 1:23 am
loyalty?

thelawl look-a-like?

no men no

loyalty is...
- Getting kicked for no reason
- Being a 2-faced d1ck
- sucking up to GM/GS
- Having AP

Reaping_Demon

Rank 3
Reaping_Demon
PostedMay 25, 2011 1:28 am
imnotlikeyou wrote:
loyalty?

thelawl look-a-like?

no men no

loyalty is...
- Being a 2-faced d1ck
- sucking up to GM/GS
- Having AP

lol actually the clan is pretty decent, they aren't all about ap Razz and everyone in the clan is alright too, and i have yet too see gs/gm sucking up yet from this clan o.o, anyways wouldn't have joined the clan if it was bad, and full of a bunch of full ap scrubs, like Ishoot,TheLaw etc, (No hard feelings but thats my pov)

imnotlikeyou

Rank 0
PostedMay 25, 2011 1:40 am
Reaping_Demon wrote:
imnotlikeyou wrote:
loyalty?

thelawl look-a-like?

no men no

loyalty is...
- Being a 2-faced d1ck
- sucking up to GM/GS
- Having AP

lol actually the clan is pretty decent, they aren't all about ap Razz and everyone in the clan is alright too, and i have yet too see gs/gm sucking up yet from this clan o.o, anyways wouldn't have joined the clan if it was bad, and full of a bunch of full ap scrubs, like Ishoot,TheLaw etc, (No hard feelings but thats my pov)  

He just shouldn't put Loyalty... too much like thelaw, use other words like once left never come back or shyt like that, be more agressively, i'll join soon make sure to add me i iz big pro,

Do you have a TS/Vent or something...?

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedMay 26, 2011 8:59 am
imnotlikeyou wrote:
Reaping_Demon wrote:
imnotlikeyou wrote:
loyalty?

thelawl look-a-like?

no men no

loyalty is...
- Being a 2-faced d1ck
- sucking up to GM/GS
- Having AP

He just shouldn't put Loyalty... too much like thelaw, use other words like once left never come back or shyt like that, be more agressively, i'll join soon make sure to add me i iz big pro,

Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to not use certain words because other clans use them.
And yes we do have a vent, soon moving to TS3. But i guess that was too much for you to read before.

nomenno

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2011 9:57 am
HazardLight wrote:
imnotlikeyou wrote:
Reaping_Demon wrote:
imnotlikeyou wrote:
loyalty?

thelawl look-a-like?

no men no

loyalty is...
- Being a 2-faced d1ck
- sucking up to GM/GS
- Having AP

Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to not use certain words because other clans use them.
And yes we do have a vent, soon moving to TS3. But i guess that was too much for you to read before.  

Yep, once I have a stable account (not getting IP banned every 2 hours), i'll apply.

P.S : I still have a secret love for you

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
PostedMay 26, 2011 10:04 am
nomenno wrote:
P.S : I still have a secret love for you  

I'm truly flattered.