ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedMay 16, 2011 9:30 pm   Last edited by ChristianGJ on May 16, 2011 9:34 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Interviews with Bored

May 16, 2011 - Emile
A while back I saw an interview on Bloodmoore/LordRhapthorne. I thought it was fairly interesting, but people were crying about how it was his plan on helping himself become a GS. Whatever the case on that situation is, I thought I'd start my own line of little interviews.

Emile was a good sport, and I think we had fun doing it lol. It's definitely a trial and error thing. I think I have to keep in mind who I am talking to, and ask questions that they feel more comfortable answering.

Anyway, enjoy.

Emile
Advertisement

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedMay 16, 2011 9:30 pm

IGN: Emile
Class: Prophet
Level: 70
Guild: Dissidia
Server: Gaia

[Bored]: What do you think of class balance?

[Emile]: ...Balance? What balance? If you're doing PvP, you better hope you got the good SS and AM on your team Very Happy. Nothing seems to turn a game around like those two classes. That is all <.<.

[Bored]: Which is your favorite class to play?

[Emile]: My favorite is Sage. Versatility, versatility, versatility. Serious pain in the butt at first, because you have to dump money in for good gear and you feel like all thumbs at first. Once you get used to it, it's loads of fun.

[Bored]: Do you normally read the forums?

[Emile]: I lurk on them, but rarely comment.

[Bored]: Who is your favorite forum poster?

[Emile]: Oh god, that I REALLY don't pay attention to. I usually read the mass QQing threads.

[Bored]: What do you think of Gaia's economy, and how do you feel about the MClay Spam Table?

[Emile]: I'm probably biased, as I can run PT for a good deal of money, but I find it mostly affordable. As for the MClay table, QQQQQQQQQQ. Well no opinion reall, just sad I missed it. It really didn't deserve it's own epic 24 page thread. It certainly made the people who played it very happy. Mclays are used up pretty quick from what I can see. I'm not expecting any long term effects. I don't feel as qualified to answer economical questions.

All I use from AH is what I immediately need, like stones or chisels.

[Bored]: Are you impatient enough to spend on overpriced consumables?

[Emile]: Depends on what I'm buying and how overpriced it is. 10-15% overpriced is my grey zone.

[Bored]: What is your opinion on GM performance. Such as running events, RT's and handling bugs?

[Emile]: I haven't had any personal experience with the GM team, save for taht mass rollback ages ago. I don't know if I should answer that question lolz.

[Bored]: Do you think you will be playing GF in a year. Even if you quit and come back, is it a game you want to continue playing?

[Emile]: Depends if anyone I know is still playing. Most of what keeps me playing are my friends and guildies. So if they're not around in a year, doubt I'll log in.

My main reason for coming back in the first place was to spam PvP for a bit, and that got a bit tiring on my sage.

PvE...well I mostly run dungeons with guildies, so yeah. Basically I'm here because my guildies are here.

[Bored]: How would you rate this interview? It's okay to be honest lol.

[Emile]: 7. I feel like I couldn't give good answers for some of your questions haha.

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedMay 17, 2011 3:05 am
Same as last time, it is an interesting concept, interviewing the community and I look forward to reading further interviews.

However, it should have been posted in the Stories and Writing section I believe.

By the way. Should you ever want to, I wouldn't object to being a 'interviewee'.

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 17, 2011 3:53 am

Re: Interviews with Bored

May 16, 2011 - Emile
ChristianGJ wrote:
A while back I saw an interview on Bloodmoore/LordRhapthorne. I thought it was fairly interesting, but people were crying about how it was his plan on helping himself become a GS.  

Yeah, what a jerk that guy was, I hope he never gets GS.

<center></center>

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedMay 17, 2011 4:58 am
Raph u troll

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 9:23 pm
lol...