Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 30, 2011 6:53 pm
pme613 wrote:
Saltyloves wrote:
@ Tremphthon -- Class Expertise is actually now called "Class Talent" (updated) where you can spend Knowledge Points to customize your class.  

Doesn`t seem to be a correct answer to Tremphtons question! lsn`t class expertise increased buy the cp spent on talents across all of your classes and nothing at all to do with knowledge points?

Atm I am 35 and level 9 class expertise and am going about maxxing my CE per level in absolutely the wrong way if thats the case?  

Actually the Class Talent tree was previously named "Class Expertise" as you can see in the images I used (which will be corrected soon), so I could only assume that is what he meant.

Class Expertise (now) is indeed the bonus you gain from increasing your Class Score by leveling different classes.

I apologize for any confusion.

Advertisement

pme613

Rank 1
pme613
PostedJun 30, 2011 8:21 pm
Oh yeah, I see now! Outdated screenshots! Mybad, sorry!

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 30, 2011 8:50 pm
No problem! All screenshots have just been updated to avoid further confusion. <3

hirozilion

Rank 0
PostedJul 09, 2011 4:36 am

Class Expertise

So do you receive all of the previous levels of Class Expertise?

For Example: I a Class Score of 5700. Do i get all of the stats from level 1-10? (level 10 is 4920 Class Score Req.)

leXieh

Rank 3
leXieh
PostedJul 09, 2011 5:46 am
loved your guide! love the fact that i can reset my talent points! hate the fact that those books are in mall and i need a lot x_x i just hope for promotions...sales maybe? sigh

huldu

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2011 7:04 pm
You should probably add that most if not all the percent based talents add to the RATING and not a raw percent to that skill.

julz_julz1987

Rank 0
julz_julz1987
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:00 pm
"Class Skills require Class Points (CP) to upgrade. These may be earned by killing monsters. "

Does that mean CP points are infinite? Or do you only get them each time you level?

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:09 pm
CP is infinite, yes. Although if the skill is at your current class level, you can't level it until you level up. CP is gained from killing monsters, not from when you level. o;

What is signature, etc.

julz_julz1987

Rank 0
julz_julz1987
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:11 pm
sang06 wrote:
CP is infinite, yes. Although if the skill is at your current class level, you can't level it until you level up. CP is gained from killing monsters, not from when you level. o;  

Yeh that's what I mean. I can kill monsters all day long and in the end I can level up my skills a bit. Same with the regular skills, you can gather silver and level them. Very Happy

heyylen

Rank 0
heyylen
PostedNov 05, 2012 1:04 am

Maxing all class skills is possible!

As julz explained CP is infinite in that if you cap a class (same level as character level and 100%) you won't level when you kill a monster but you will continue to get cp even though the "Gained 1234CP" doesn't appear in the chat window.

The CP is added to your unused CP total (the one you see when you press "L" and "class skills"). This means it is possible to max all of the class skills if you grind one class long enough while it's capped.

NB: That's useful for classes like cleric/shaman/bard/illu where ALL of their skills are useful and worth adding on, unlike *cough* asylum *cough* some skills for knight or some skills for pretty much every other class.