TheMatias

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 8:02 am
If I want to be a hunter... to do more damage... do I have to increase my STR? or when I increase my Crit and ACC and luck it improves my dmg...?
Advertisement

Tremphthon

Rank 0
Tremphthon
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:04 pm
What is Class Expertise?

Rubix100

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 5:12 pm
Do you get enough silver and cp to max skills for multiple classes?

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 29, 2011 6:16 pm
I apologize for the late responses...

@ TheMatias -- Yes, STR affects your P-ATK, so higher STR means higher base damage. Crit DMG raises the amount of damage done by a critical hit, while Crit Rate increases how often you make a critial hit. ACC increases your chance to hit. Luck increases your Crit Rate, M-Crit Rate, and ACC.

@ Tremphthon -- Class Expertise is actually now called "Class Talent" (updated) where you can spend Knowledge Points to customize your class.

@ Rubix100 -- CP is earned by killing monsters and it is applied to your current class. Therefore, each class has its own CP to spend on skills. As for silver/gold, it depends on how many repeatable quests you do and how much you spend along the way, but after level 30, skills begin to get quite expensive, so it will be harder to maintain multiple classes. Choose the most important skills to level first, then work on the rest as you can.

Rubix100

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 6:28 pm
But it is possible to max all skills?...
Thx for the info btw.

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 29, 2011 6:43 pm
Sure, it's possible, but it would take a LOT of saving, and guild/rep quest farming, buying/selling to do if you're a non-AP buyer. It would be quicker for AP buyers as often times they will make money faster by selling items.

Either way, it's definitely possible.

lahfielxi

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2011 8:33 pm
the only point in leveling non-buff/dot skills is to render your class utterly mana inefficient for what translates into 50-100 more dmg on crit. most of your m/p atk will come from the weapon you're using and good skills to level like 30-60 sec cooldown buffs.

it's not possible to max all Class EXP skills. so prioritize buffs due to what i said above. they'll provide far more damage than putting them into skills you're spamming. dots are fairly useless without being leveled, otherwise i wouldn't even do that. you also have to look at how much damage it does. melee dps has a dot worth leveling, so does bard. ranged dps dot is pitiful damage and has a secondary effect anyway, your dps would go up not pressing it because by the time another shot that does actual damage is up and can crit.

Stingraey

Rank 0
Stingraey
PostedJun 29, 2011 8:48 pm
Another thing to note about the "yellow gem" bonus is that the same bonus doesn't stack. So if one gem is +2% wis and the other is +2% then you'll only receive the bonus for 1 of them. Also tried this with the clerics +10% earth shock dmg/ 10% increased cure effectiveness. The first one added dmg/healing but the 2nd one gave no additional bonus.

Not high enough level to try the +15% healing given/received but i'll see if both those bonuses stack as soon as I can but it's doubtful it will.

Kardo

Rank 1
PostedJun 29, 2011 10:35 pm
About Class points for spells. I'm not sure there is a limit to how much CP you can obtain. You get 1 CP for every 1 Class Exp you earn, but if your class exp is maxed (for example level 10 with level 10 100% Magician) you will still get same amount of CP per kill as if you were still earning class exp despite the fact that you're actually not.

I'm not sure if this works at 50+, I only tested it on a low character because it was much easier to do. Assuming it does work the same at 50 you could potentially have unlimited CP for spells so long as you keep killing things around your level.

pme613

Rank 1
pme613
PostedJun 30, 2011 4:10 pm
Saltyloves wrote:
@ Tremphthon -- Class Expertise is actually now called "Class Talent" (updated) where you can spend Knowledge Points to customize your class.  

Doesn`t seem to be a correct answer to Tremphtons question! lsn`t class expertise increased buy the cp spent on talents across all of your classes and nothing at all to do with knowledge points?

Atm I am 35 and level 9 class expertise and am going about maxxing my CE per level in absolutely the wrong way if thats the case?