sazyboo

Rank 0
sazyboo
PostedMay 15, 2011 4:04 pm   Last edited by sazyboo on Dec 21, 2011 7:19 am. Edited 2 times in total

Princess Of The Paladin's part 1

Kaslow and Llya joined as one nation but Jale started a war. Can the princess end this war?
Her heavy sword was swung to the side as she dodged the sword of one of several men, her friend and general Izaak stood next to her his two blades glistening in the Jale sun. It had been ten years since Kaslow and Llya had joined into one nation creating a rift Jale had refused to join instead starting a war, she had only been eight at the time.

"Izaak you take the three on the left and I'll take the other three." whispered the princess to Izaak. He scoffed and nudged her elbow,

"What about the other one, if we each take three their will be one left. Not a very good plan Vi," said Izaak who motioned to the men surrounding them.

"Trust me on this Zaak he won't pose a problem." as soon as she finished her sentence she raised her sword but as she did so she chanted the spell Armor Cracking, the man she rose her sword to went down without a fight; the other men around her charged for her but were quickly cut off by Izaak's sword; Bordor's Sword Of Promises, and his other sword quickly swung around cutting the one of men's head off. He kept this routine of defending with Bordor's Sword Of Promises and attacking with Bordor's Sword Of Eternity or as he nicknamed his swords; Promise and Eternity.

Princess Violet Kasaya was doing just as well as her counter part her sword; Siropas Greatsword of Destruction was clutched firmly in the both of her hands. It had long since become her favorite sword from the way it glowed in the sun to the way it fitted perfectly into both of her palms, no one as unskilled as these enemies could even touch her sword without it killing them on the spot.

After killing all six intended targets both the princess and Izaak turned to the one Violet had said not to kill, instead to Izaak surprise the princess smiled at him and said;

"You've done a could job Lydon, what information have you gathered?" Violet asked the man. This man Lydon, had long black hair which was barely held up by his Space Traveler's Headdress. He was fairly handsome and seemed to like the princess, Izaak decided he didn't like this Lydon fellow almost immediately.

"A bit M'lady, their planning on an all out attack on Belcar; since the Jale army tamed Xerxes the people of Belcar will be defenseless!" exclaimed Lydon,

"We need to inform Recaleo! We must protect Belcar, if Saeith gets his hands on Belcar he'll burn it to the ground just for fun!" shouted Violet in outrage. Suddenly Anara the strongest Necromancer in all Llaya rode to their side in the battle field a look of urgency upon her face,

"My Princess I have news of the utmost urgency! Its your brother your majesty, he's been taken as ransom; what they are asking for is your hand in marriage!" shouted Anara.

Why Saeith would ask such a thing? Because a strong Archmage of which helped form Llaya, who was part of the legendary eight who had helped found Llaya. The spell being that only people of the Kasaya family could rule over the kingdom, he would have to marry her to get the kingdom and she did not like that one bit.

"Everyone gather your things we are to head to Belcar and set up a defense and from then on I will hand over my command to my general Izaak for the time being!" shouted Violet to her men and women of the army.

"Your not going to? Your not- please tell me you wont!" asked Izaak who was losing his composure; this was the girl he had grown up with as a friend, this was the girl who had blossomed right before his eyes and this was the girl he loved.

"I'm not going to do anything Izaak, I need time to think; I have to detach myself right now or I'll crumble. They have Winter my brother, the only remainder of my family I have. As my dad always used to say; to perform to best of my ability in a situation such as this, I must detach myself. Other wise I wont be able to think clearly," explained Violet.

"Okay, Vi promise me something though?" asked Izaak.

"If I can keep it, I'll promise anything." said Violet with such seriousness and passion, Izaak's nervous grip on his sword tightened.

"Promise me someday that I'll not only fight by your side, but I'll stand beside you to. Promise you'll come back so I can earn the title of lover!" he shouted seriously. Violet had known somewhat of his affections, because she herself had feelings for her childhood friend and her now general; she had trusted him with her friendship at an early age, and she had trusted him with her life on the battle field. And she had been afraid to take the step to trust him with her heart,

"I will try to keep that promise." she said as she rode off on her white armor platted stallion.
Advertisement

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Princess Of The Paladin's

Kaslow and Llya joined as one nation but Jale started a war. Can the princess end this war?
sazyboo wrote:

"If I can keep it, I'll promise anything." said Violet with such seriousness and passion Izaak's nervous grip on his sword tightened.

Put 'as' between passion and Izzak's, makes more sence.

I enjoyed this, but watch the grammar and punctuation Smile other than that....

Good Job!

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 9:17 pm
interesting story :3

Elmindred

Rank 0
Elmindred
PostedOct 22, 2012 8:38 am
Can't wait for part 2 Smile I want to find out if they become lovers