Oaken_Shield

Rank 0
Oaken_Shield
PostedMay 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Request of Removal of Inactive Player/City

overwhelming of inactive players
GM's,

Please notice the last 815 pages in the Population Rank (10 players/page) have population under 10. Most of them are at zero. That's 8,150 abandoned cities that are just taking up space. That's just today. This will grow as people sign on to play for 5 minutes and leave for whatever reason.

I can understand that each Aeria account login allows one lord. And some how if these people ever return to play, you don't want to have them start over again.

Can you please make a rule that if the population remains under certain amount after a given time, they will be relocated to a different server... or even move them all to one corner of the map? A lot of us have problems locating new resources or need to travel far to just find a wilderness to attack because all the abandoned cities are piling up, taking up space where wilderness could have been spawned.

Thanks!

- For those who likes to invade them, please remember I am talking about zero to almost 10 population cities that has no buildings and less than 4000 resources. It takes more food to send troops to bring back.
Advertisement

strongsick286

Rank 0
strongsick286
PostedMay 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Re: Request of Removal of Inactive Player/City

overwhelming of inactive players
Oaken_Shield wrote:
GM's,

Please notice the last 815 pages in the Population Rank (10 players/page) have population under 10. Most of them are at zero. That's 8,150 abandoned cities that are just taking up space. That's just today. This will grow as people sign on to play for 5 minutes and leave for whatever reason.

I can understand that each Aeria account login allows one lord. And some how if these people ever return to play, you don't want to have them start over again.

Can you please make a rule that if the population remains under certain amount after a given time, they will be relocated to a different server... or even move them all to one corner of the map? A lot of us have problems locating new resources or need to travel far to just find a wilderness to attack because all the abandoned cities are piling up, taking up space where wilderness could have been spawned.

Thanks!

- For those who likes to invade them, please remember I am talking about zero to almost 10 population cities that has no buildings and less than 4000 resources. It takes more food to send troops to bring back.  
i totally agree with this as long as its very small players so i totally agree and i also like to see more caves and valleys in my area

LordDiavolo

Rank 1
LordDiavolo
PostedMay 08, 2011 5:11 am
Approved
I believe most of these 10 population accounts were made for the invitation event just to get eggs
Guys buy chickens if u want eggs that bad Razz

Mogrash

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2011 10:06 am

Need this done on Sever2

Way too many inactive lords with empty cities... please remove those that have been inactive for over a week with 100 prestige or less, Prestige Rank 1653 - 7282 (about 5k+ taking up space)

Thanks GM!

CeriusAerotimis

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Inactives

I completely agree! I have 5 cities around me that have not grown since I started the game, and I would like to use those spaces for my extra cities. Please can this be looked at?

onebugga

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2011 4:27 am

Inactives

The real reason for removal.
That's right guys, all your new multi accounts - Oaken Shield especially - do not require those smaller easier cities to plunder or practice combat. You supply your NEW accounts with your older/resource rich accounts.

GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedSep 21, 2011 5:10 pm
Thank you for your suggestion and for letting us know that there are a lot of inactive accounts. We will notify the developers and see if there is something that can be done. I can't promise that anything but we will let them know. Thanks again!

GMAnya

GameMaster: USA
GMAnya
PostedSep 26, 2011 9:46 pm
Update
Per the developers, they will remove inactive accounts based on the following criteria

1. Player whose population is 0 and didn’t log in for more than 7 days
2. Player whose population is < 100, and didn’t log in for more than 21 days

Thanks for your patience everyone and hopefully this will make a better environment in-game

Mogrash

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2011 10:50 pm
Thanks GMAnya! Very Happy

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedNov 19, 2011 12:44 pm
Im pretty sure no inactives have been deleted from Server 2