Author Message

HalfKnot

Rank 1
HalfKnot
Joined
08 Jul 2008
Posts
376
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedFeb 18, 2012 9:13 am
Name: Cobweb
Gender: Female
Picture♥: Up to you, spiderweb if possible =]
Colors: Any but no pink :z
Quote/Other text: If something comes to mind, go for it ^^
Pop out(Y/N): You decide
Anything you do/don't want on it: A little sparkle or glitter would be nice
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please
Advertisement

Davidek00

Rank 0
Davidek00
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
103
Location
France
PostedFeb 18, 2012 1:19 pm
Name: Sveltana
Gender: Male
Picture: For you... ^^
Quote/Other text: I love you forever! <3
Pop out(Y/N): You decide
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
2219
Location
United States
PostedFeb 18, 2012 11:30 pm
HalfKnot wrote:
Name: Cobweb
Gender: Female
Picture♥: Up to you, spiderweb if possible =]
Colors: Any but no pink :z
Quote/Other text: If something comes to mind, go for it ^^
Pop out(Y/N): You decide
Anything you do/don't want on it: A little sparkle or glitter would be nice
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please  


umm c: I hope this is ok with you.
I tried to stay away from pink D; I failzz....




Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/forcobweb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/cobweb.jpg[/IMG]

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
2219
Location
United States
PostedFeb 18, 2012 11:39 pm
Davidek00 wrote:
Name: Sveltana
Gender: Male
Picture: For you... ^^
Quote/Other text: I love you forever! <3
Pop out(Y/N): You decide
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please  


Here you go~ c:



Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/forsveltana.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/sveltana.jpg[/IMG]

HalfKnot

Rank 1
HalfKnot
Joined
08 Jul 2008
Posts
376
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedFeb 19, 2012 8:58 am
LittlexNeko wrote:
HalfKnot wrote:
Name: Cobweb
Gender: Female
Picture♥: Up to you, spiderweb if possible =]
Colors: Any but no pink :z
Quote/Other text: If something comes to mind, go for it ^^
Pop out(Y/N): You decide
Anything you do/don't want on it: A little sparkle or glitter would be nice
Matching avatar(Y/N): Yes please  


umm c: I hope this is ok with you.
I tried to stay away from pink D; I failzz....




Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/forcobweb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/cobweb.jpg[/IMG]
 


Love it. Thank you <33

Retired ^.~

Codex.

Rank 4
Codex.
Joined
14 Aug 2011
Posts
3062
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2012 12:53 am
uhhh
dont do any IGN atm, id prefer just forum name
Codex.

andddd idk o.o a hott chick
and a real picture not cartoony :3 something badass and sexy

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
2219
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2012 3:07 pm   Last edited by LittlexNeko on Feb 22, 2012 3:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Codex. wrote:
uhhh
dont do any IGN atm, id prefer just forum name
Codex.

andddd idk o.o a hott chick
and a real picture not cartoony :3 something badass and sexy  


Is there sexy enough for you? D: If not! I shall make more :3





Code:
[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/forcodex.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp72/GirlBravoLover/Siggys2/forcodex1.jpg[/IMG]


Kaiemi

Rank 0
Kaiemi
Joined
10 May 2011
Posts
72
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2012 3:51 pm
I need a new siggeh! plox :3♥

Name: BlueMousie
Gender: F
Picture♥:
Colors: darker colors but still cute :3
Quote/Other text:
Pop out(Y/N): Y
Anything you do/don't want on it:
Matching avatar(Y/N): Y

Davidek00

Rank 0
Davidek00
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
103
Location
France
PostedFeb 20, 2012 3:58 pm
IGN: Sveltana 
Gender: Male 
Picture: http://m977.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20with%20blonde%20hair/twilight1709/Decorated%20images/Emo_Prince_1.jpg.html?o=32
Other Text: I love you forever! <3 
Matching Avatar: Yes 
*Avatar with toon's name: Yes 

Thank You <3  

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ghost4.0

Rank 0
Ghost4.0
Joined
04 Apr 2010
Posts
75
Location
Japan
PostedFeb 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Can i have one ? *-*

Name: Ghost4.0
Gender: Male
Picture♥: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11500000/dark-link-shadow-the-hedgehog-11580759-400-400.jpg
Colors: Dark Blue *-*

thank you :3

<center><a><font>DON'T CLICK HERE!</font> </a><br>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: