Author Message

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
Joined
06 Aug 2010
Posts
271
Location
New York United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 11:21 am
iSH00TisFAKE wrote:
You cant DC after u lost 6-0, are u dumb?  

you would be a no life to make your username that o.O and it was 5-5 and they dced the team

http://imageshack.us/f/41/screenshot26ps.png

Though i did terrible, cause Classy was somehow hsing me while running every round, we had no real armour on red and we still won agasint sync
Advertisement

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
Joined
06 Aug 2010
Posts
271
Location
New York United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 11:28 am
_Motion wrote:
some guy rage quit before his name was something with Blasted

you mad?  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsJw_fE2Hs&feature=channel_video_title
nothing else to say.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedMay 14, 2011 11:34 am
omgusck47 wrote:
iSH00TisFAKE wrote:
You cant DC after u lost 6-0, are u dumb?  

you would be a no life to make your username that o.O and it was 5-5 and they dced the team

http://imageshack.us/f/41/screenshot26ps.png

Though i did terrible, cause Classy was somehow hsing me while running every round, we had no real armour on red and we still won agasint sync  


get owned

mesty6

Rank 0
mesty6
Joined
09 Dec 2009
Posts
177
Location
Canada
PostedMay 14, 2011 11:38 am
omgusck47 wrote:
_Motion wrote:
some guy rage quit before his name was something with Blasted

you mad?  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsJw_fE2Hs&feature=channel_video_title
nothing else to say.  

LOL we owned you when every hack was patched temporary. Do you want to get owned by torment/triumph for the 290289029282th time and i'll fraps. You're just butthurt because you lost and are using this video as an excuse to make up for your poor skills.

Mergaishorny

Rank 0
Joined
09 May 2011
Posts
11
Location
United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 11:46 am
mesty6 wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
_Motion wrote:
some guy rage quit before his name was something with Blasted

you mad?  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsJw_fE2Hs&feature=channel_video_title
nothing else to say.  

LOL we owned you when every hack was patched temporary. Do you want to get owned by torment/triumph for the 290289029282th time and i'll fraps. You're just butthurt because you lost and are using this video as an excuse to make up for your poor skills.  


That's true. That's the only reason why I wanted to cw because unrealskill was down around that time. No excuses ish00t, this isn't the first time you lost to us and it won't be the last. Unrealskill is back up so there won't be any cw's until aeria patches the hack again.

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
Joined
16 Jul 2010
Posts
1701
Location
a crazy country callled Romania
PostedMay 14, 2011 12:18 pm
ch 14 ...hmmm... the war channel...yah...its empty...and when its full all of them are scared of me or of u...all of them are soo scared...

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
Joined
06 Aug 2010
Posts
271
Location
New York United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 12:24 pm   Last edited by omgusck47 on May 14, 2011 7:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total
mesty6 wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
_Motion wrote:
some guy rage quit before his name was something with Blasted

you mad?  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsJw_fE2Hs&feature=channel_video_title
nothing else to say.  

LOL we owned you when every hack was patched temporary. Do you want to get owned by torment/triumph for the 290289029282th time and i'll fraps. You're just butthurt because you lost and are using this video as an excuse to make up for your poor skills.  


You can say that, but i wasnt in the war ^^

not only that, but the first game, it was 5-5 and u dced some of my teamates. the 2nd game was 5 vs 6.

EddieVedder8

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2011
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 4:07 pm
omgusck47 wrote:
iSH00TisFAKE wrote:
You cant DC after u lost 6-0, are u dumb?  

you would be a no life to make your username that o.O and it was 5-5 and they dced the team

http://imageshack.us/f/41/screenshot26ps.png

Though i did terrible, cause Classy was somehow hsing me while running every round, we had no real armour on red and we still won agasint sync  


last time i played, over a month ago, yozhoz was aimbotting. i see he still is.

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
Joined
06 Aug 2010
Posts
271
Location
New York United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 7:32 pm
EddieVedder8 wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
iSH00TisFAKE wrote:
You cant DC after u lost 6-0, are u dumb?  

you would be a no life to make your username that o.O and it was 5-5 and they dced the team

http://imageshack.us/f/41/screenshot26ps.png

Though i did terrible, cause Classy was somehow hsing me while running every round, we had no real armour on red and we still won agasint sync  


last time i played, over a month ago, yozhoz was aimbotting. i see he still is.  


nah, yoz does not hack.

EddieVedder8

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2011
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 9:00 pm
omgusck47 wrote:
EddieVedder8 wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
iSH00TisFAKE wrote:
You cant DC after u lost 6-0, are u dumb?  

you would be a no life to make your username that o.O and it was 5-5 and they dced the team

http://imageshack.us/f/41/screenshot26ps.png

Though i did terrible, cause Classy was somehow hsing me while running every round, we had no real armour on red and we still won agasint sync  


last time i played, over a month ago, yozhoz was aimbotting. i see he still is.  


nah, yoz does not hack.  


well, he went from major suck and QQ, to instant hs god in a very short time. right as the time unrealskills became popular.



Display posts from previous:   Sort by: