Author Message

_Motion

Rank 0
_Motion
Joined
31 Mar 2011
Posts
55
Location
Germany
PostedMay 13, 2011 11:10 am

Re: iSH00T still here, and still recruit ;)

fambel_11 wrote:
_Motion wrote:
RoidzUnbeatable wrote:
oronen wrote:
iSH00T current rank is 230, we beat clans like tactical,torment,the law, doosky,The heaven. we can beat every clan. we recruit kdr 2.5+ and 1st LT OR if u low ranker and not a bar yet you must get invited. right now we all bars+ except 1.

p.m me H0rnyDOGG  


u cant and never will beat me. RQ

 


ye he is a big pro in a cw he just camped had 250 hp and sz but his score was like 2/9 he is a realy good player.  



roflmao and this say a noob that tapp and makes DC Rolling Eyes  

i tapped ye so? i got bann for it. stop take old things dumb**

Advertisement

BlackBaller4

Rank 0
Joined
20 Aug 2009
Posts
25
Location
Canada
PostedMay 13, 2011 1:55 pm
iSH00T has some good members I guess but aren't nearly as good as Vigilance, Olympus, Torment, Triumph or Sync..

i'll post the SS when we 6-0 them.

Me + LeXuM + Swarth
GG

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
Joined
06 Aug 2010
Posts
271
Location
New York United States
PostedMay 13, 2011 2:40 pm
BlackBaller4 wrote:
iSH00T has some good members I guess but aren't nearly as good as Vigilance, Olympus, Torment, Triumph or Sync..

i'll post the SS when we 6-0 them.

Me + LeXuM + Swarth
GG  


we'll see ^^

BlackBaller4

Rank 0
Joined
20 Aug 2009
Posts
25
Location
Canada
PostedMay 13, 2011 2:41 pm
omgusck47 wrote:
BlackBaller4 wrote:
iSH00T has some good members I guess but aren't nearly as good as Vigilance, Olympus, Torment, Triumph or Sync..

i'll post the SS when we 6-0 them.

Me + LeXuM + Swarth
GG  


we'll see ^^  


Yes we will

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedMay 13, 2011 9:46 pm
BlackBaller4 wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
BlackBaller4 wrote:
iSH00T has some good members I guess but aren't nearly as good as Vigilance, Olympus, Torment, Triumph or Sync..

i'll post the SS when we 6-0 them.

Me + LeXuM + Swarth
GG  


we'll see ^^  


Yes we will  


u are a lier. u never war us. and we made ur last clan we made u close it after beating u 2 times. i hate liers. come on upload ur SS. NOOB god. UR CLAN IS A JOKE. TOMRROW UR CLAN IS GOING TO BE CLOSED
U ARE SO ANNOYING WHY ARE U LYING LIKE THAT?!1 not that u never vs us actually me and terrabyte OWNED U AND LEXUM IN CHANNEL 2 THEN U QQQ SO sit DOWN. u lost all the respect which i almost didnt have for u after eveyrthing u doing. just dont even replay without a proof u won us.

EddieVedder8

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2011
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedMay 13, 2011 10:28 pm
tenyo would beat all the above mentioned clans by himself.

RRRaknon

Rank 0
RRRaknon
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
95
Location
United States
PostedMay 13, 2011 11:20 pm
I heard someone got 6-0'd today. someone must be mad.

_Motion

Rank 0
_Motion
Joined
31 Mar 2011
Posts
55
Location
Germany
PostedMay 14, 2011 12:28 am
some guy rage quit before his name was something with Blasted

you mad?

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedMay 14, 2011 9:47 am
_Motion wrote:
some guy rage quit before his name was something with Blasted

you mad?  



we suppose to win. u dc us last match u have a SS of that also?

iSH00TisFAKE

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2011
Posts
11
Location
United States
PostedMay 14, 2011 10:23 am
You cant DC after u lost 6-0, are u dumb?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: