omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
PostedMay 06, 2011 8:09 pm
Tenyobanned wrote:
Why is it everytime we ask for no ap you run? how about we set up some matches for next week?We're haters because you guys are cowards. You call yourself good, but you never choose to prove it. I'll even take SS next time I run into you guys. Choose a day from monday-thursday and we'll be ready.  

Wanna bring it? we always in chnl 14. We go to lobby and we say we war any1. that means any1 at all.
Advertisement

Tenyobanned

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2011 12:50 pm
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
Why is it everytime we ask for no ap you run? how about we set up some matches for next week?We're haters because you guys are cowards. You call yourself good, but you never choose to prove it. I'll even take SS next time I run into you guys. Choose a day from monday-thursday and we'll be ready.  

Wanna bring it? we always in chnl 14. We go to lobby and we say we war any1. that means any1 at all.  

we beat you many times and even 6-0'd you more than once. Most of the old torment members quit WT so we lack AP. Once your clan gets skills and play us non AP then we are willing to teach you a lesson or 2 in playing wt. Take notes. Everytime I go in your room you resort to "This is my room I'll keep my AP". Losers.

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
PostedMay 08, 2011 1:15 pm
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

we beat you many times and even 6-0'd you more than once. Most of the old torment members quit WT so we lack AP. Once your clan gets skills and play us non AP then we are willing to teach you a lesson or 2 in playing wt. Take notes. Everytime I go in your room you resort to "This is my room I'll keep my AP". Losers.  

ap vs ap is basically the same as no ap vs no ap except ap vs ap has some bonuses. 6:0? Was i in the room? That was like what? 4 months ago? we are talking about NOW. we are talking about RECENTLY. not 4 months ago. and RECENTLY we 6:1 u.

Tenyobannedson

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2011 1:27 pm
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

ap vs ap is basically the same as no ap vs no ap except ap vs ap has some bonuses. 6:0? Was i in the room? That was like what? 4 months ago? we are talking about NOW. we are talking about RECENTLY. not 4 months ago. and RECENTLY we 6:1 u.  

2 members didn't have AP and your whole clan had AP. I wasn't in the CW and i'm 100% sure the environment would change if no one had ap. and RECENTLY YOU BEAT a clan without our good members. ARE YOU WILLING TO PLAY US NON AP WITHOUT AP? You guys aren't good and a non ap game will prove that.

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
PostedMay 08, 2011 2:55 pm
Tenyobannedson wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

2 members didn't have AP and your whole clan had AP. I wasn't in the CW and i'm 100% sure the environment would change if no one had ap. and RECENTLY YOU BEAT a clan without our good members. ARE YOU WILLING TO PLAY US NON AP WITHOUT AP? You guys aren't good and a non ap game will prove that.  

Huh. cant you read? i said walk + 1337 had ap. me and h0rny had ap. Terrabyte didnt. thats 2 ap vs 2 ap. can you please read?

BunnieMoon

Rank 0
BunnieMoon
PostedMay 08, 2011 3:21 pm
Lmao Terrabyte not have ap? dude everyone knows Terra uses armor in any match dont make a foool out of yourself

Tenyobannedson

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2011 3:26 pm
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobannedson wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

Huh. cant you read? i said walk + 1337 had ap. me and h0rny had ap. Terrabyte didnt. thats 2 ap vs 2 ap. can you please read?  

It was a 4v4 noob. Wanna play no ap cwS?

ifapbeast

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2011 8:08 am
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobannedson wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

LOL SO WHY R U STILL DODGING? He asked war us without ap or not why u still dodging lllFaiLlll? Is it because of the 9-4 i beat you without AP in ice hold? and ur afraid to face us without AP? Razz

JustForTorment

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2011 11:01 am
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

Ok, let's talk about NOW.
Rematch, i'll be there.
No AP (ap vs ap is the same as no ap vs no ap, so just take it off)
Im going to show u a lesson.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedMay 10, 2011 5:36 am
JustForTorment wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:
omgusck47 wrote:
Tenyobanned wrote:

Ok, let's talk about NOW.
Rematch, i'll be there.
No AP (ap vs ap is the same as no ap vs no ap, so just take it off)
Im going to show u a lesson.  

ur name is funny Smile