omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
PostedMay 05, 2011 7:34 pm   Last edited by omgusck47 on May 05, 2011 8:13 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Tenyobanned wrote:
No skill noobs can't play without ap.Don't even put yourself in the same league as torment, vigilance,Olympus and others. You're on a tier much lower than them.  

Seeing as they had ap, why couldnt we use ap? is there a problem with that?
Seeing as Torment had ap we had ap. Walk uses ap. 1337 using ap. why cant we?

Sorry for the double post. Im not sure how to to put 2 quotes on same page and i cannot delete .
Advertisement

holywerewolf

Rank 3
holywerewolf
PostedMay 05, 2011 7:36 pm
Double post.

FAIL, escape while you can!

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedMay 05, 2011 8:10 pm
hum hum. the only clans we didnt beat is vigilance and olyumps. we canw ar torment without ap. it just take them 5 houres to get in the room. tomrent u just haters and u can *************************.

and stop hate really. we got g.s in clan we wont lie. when we saying we taking off ap we do, we wont lie if u dont know yet as far as i know, if u got proofs that we say we took off ap but we didnt in match u can report and we can be banned. so right now no one have those proofs and u wont have. so we can be trust so all haters that we beat 6-0 can ************

Tenyobanned

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2011 10:39 pm
Why is it everytime we ask for no ap you run? how about we set up some matches for next week?We're haters because you guys are cowards. You call yourself good, but you never choose to prove it. I'll even take SS next time I run into you guys. Choose a day from monday-thursday and we'll be ready.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMay 06, 2011 5:58 am
oronen wrote:
when we saying we taking off ap we do, we wont lie if u dont know yet as far as i know, if u got proofs that we say we took off ap but we didnt in match u can report and we can be banned. so right now no one have those proofs and u wont have.  

NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
I've seen one of iSH00T's clan war videos and the other clan said: " No AP match? " And someone said in iSH00T: "Say Yes but don't take off your AP".  

That was like 6 post ago too.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
PostedMay 06, 2011 6:25 am
Tenyobanned wrote:
Why is it everytime we ask for no ap you run? how about we set up some matches for next week?We're haters because you guys are cowards. You call yourself good, but you never choose to prove it. I'll even take SS next time I run into you guys. Choose a day from monday-thursday and we'll be ready.  

ready means that we wont have to wait 1 hour for u guys to be ready.

holywerewolf

Rank 3
holywerewolf
PostedMay 06, 2011 7:36 am
Tenyobanned wrote:

This

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
PostedMay 06, 2011 7:59 am
hum we never run.. last time i check u conkuer run before i even ask for war.

TENJOisBLACK

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2011 10:22 am
Every time we ask someone for clan war, including iSH00T they call us hackers and stuff... no point calling yourself good if you insult everyone who r4pes you for "hacker,lagger,glitcher"
Bunch of f4gg0ts

omgusck47

Rank 1
omgusck47
PostedMay 06, 2011 8:09 pm   Last edited by omgusck47 on May 06, 2011 8:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Tenyobanned wrote:

Wanna bring it? we always in chnl 14. We go to lobby and we say we war any1. that means any1 at all.

"Every time we ask someone for clan war, including iSH00T they call us hackers and stuff... no point calling yourself good if you insult everyone who r4pes you for "hacker,lagger,glitcher"
Bunch of f4gg0ts"

I love how you make shet up ^^ its very funny