- The game is not yet officially released by Aeria when this was written
- Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
- The original source for can be found here
- Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else
Players are able to obtain a cute pet that aids them either in battle or to help them pick up drops. In addition to the company, the pets also are able to obtain various abilities. With the player’s commands, pets are able to do a variety of appealing and fun actions. With such an adorable and useful animal as a companion, how can you not go out and obtain one?
How To Obtain
Through two quests, players are able to obtain a basic pet, battle skills, and pet items.
Simply equip the pet from your backpack by right clicking on the pet’s icon and the pet is equipped into the character window
Upon equipping, players can see the pet appearing by their side ready to pick up the drops.
After completing the “lv25 Pet Fighting Skills” quest players will obtain 5 Pet Recovery Treats and an additional bar with pet actions. Summon out your pet for battle as much as you wish; the pet knows how to protect itself and will not die.
Pet action bar icons from left to right:
1. Toggle between pickup and battle modes
2. Designate the pet to use a normal attack
3. Designate the pet to use Skill 1
4. Designate the pet to use Skill 2
5. Designate the pet to use the action “Greeting”
6. Designate the pet to use the action “Cheer”
7. Designate the pet to use the action “Sit”
When hovering the mouse over the pet’s icon the amount of stamina the pet has left can be seen. The pet’s stamina can only be reduced to 1. The pet does not disappear when there is only 1 stamina left but will cause the pet to be unable to battle and only able to pick up drops.
The Pet Recovery Treats that were obtained through the “lv25 Pet Fighting Skills” quest can be used to recover the pet’s stamina.
The basic pets are only able to use one skill.
However, that is not the limits of pets. Some special pets are not only able to use two skills but have attacks with attached attributes. When taking these special pets into a battle, there are also additional bonuses that makes fighting easier.