katiusca

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Hunter Build

Answer please :)
hello Hunters and archers, i was here to ask if any of you had any good PvP build for a Hunter (pvp or lvling, doesnt matter) I know that there are loads of them around, but all of them are like : you can co 3/2 on dex luc or maybe 2/3 or you can add rec and things like that, can you give me any Good build please?

Im planing on going in 2 str 2 dex 1 rec, and the other lvl 2 str 2 dex 1 luck. switching those too each lvl

and if its possible a good skill build

Im in Normal Mode

In advance, Thx
Advertisement

exodus2

Rank 0
exodus2
PostedMay 23, 2008 7:10 pm
Normal hunters don't really do that well, since you have read the forums you probably already know that. From my experiences i'd say playing with your range is the most important thing, so having lots of damage while managing to stay out of the range of your enemies, makes you effective in pvp. Of course it all comes down to your playing style.

Sorry i can't really give you advice how to do a normal pvp build, since i don't think they would do that well, but for hard mode i would recommend a STR build for 1-15 either all STR or 1 to DEX rest to STR (every level), and for 20-30 either all luck or 1 DEX rest LUC (every level). Let your gear and lapis links fill the spots that you feel are lacking.

Seigan

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2008 4:59 am
NM hunter do decent in 1-60 pvp at around level 50 and above.

My level 50 NM hunter does all right at least. I recomend pure luck.

ubermonkey000

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2008 9:48 pm
For NM go 3 str and 2 dex and thats all there is to it
rec is pointless, if you cant run from the opp a few points in rec wont save your life
As long as there arnt many HM char in pvp you will own.
You will have to practice pvping and find out when to hit and when to run

You only get rec if its a lapis and you want to put it in your gear

starspray

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2008 11:02 pm
for PvP (1-60)......
i recomend going for a PURE LUCK build

why??
1) you will always hit assassins/rangers (assuming you lapised your gear)
2) insane damage (crazy DPS and will usually kill in a few hits....except for guardians/defenders.....and any class that invested in alot of REC....)
3) all will fear you........if you're a LUCK BUILD......

for PvP 20-30.....
I also recomend Luck build

and for 1-15 STR build

why STR build for 1-15????
LUCK needs alot to really pay off.....250 luck approx......
STR build would be most effective so re-stat later on if you really want to PWN....

Im planing on going in 2 str 2 dex 1 rec, and the other lvl 2 str 2 dex 1 luck. switching those too each lvl  

>.<
bad idea....
no offence*but....

REC in small numbers isn't very good
and so is LUCK......

ill see you in 1-60 realm Twisted Evil
have fun in the mean time............

Seigan

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2008 12:40 am
Crying or Very sad star spray, why do you have to be a Alliance, I constantly find my myself not posting because you have beat me to the punch. Every time I think, man it would be nice to party with such a smart player, and then I remember you are a Alliance.

For the fail I say.

innersin

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2008 7:08 pm
In my nm hunter, my build is 4 luc and 1 dex. i did 2luc 2 str and 1 dec before, but i hate it. my damage was so much lower than other nm that doing 4 luc and 1 dex, so i reskill it at lvl 40. now, it lvl 50, i have 264 luc and with my lapis add, i have almost 400 luc, which is pretty good for a nm hunter. 400 luc is about 75% crits. if u do str, urs damage might be stronger than me, but i crits much better.

shane0766

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2011 11:13 am

Pvp build

thank you very much guys

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedJul 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Re: Pvp build

shane0766 wrote:
thank you very much guys  
The information in this thread is over 3 years old and very much out of date.
If you are getting info from here then I'd strongly suggest reading other, newer threads.

RIP Kizzd