Lemmiwinkz

Rank 0
Lemmiwinkz
PostedJun 07, 2011 3:55 am
is it possible to get the stats from other gear to the gear you want to wear now?

Like I had gear from quest but I bought gear with AP and want the stats on the one I bought with AP...
Advertisement

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJun 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Yes you can, go to the armory and use "Convert".

Lemmiwinkz

Rank 0
Lemmiwinkz
PostedJun 08, 2011 8:44 am
im wandering why people have more turns then me... I have the first turn and then the next 2 turns are for them and they always kill me in 2 turns whilee my gear isnt that noob...
I can't never win like this.... im getting really pissed of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemmiwinkz

Rank 0
Lemmiwinkz
PostedJun 08, 2011 8:54 am
even when i dont die in second turn they get 2 turns everytime its so unfair

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:06 pm
Lemmiwinkz wrote:
im wandering why people have more turns then me... I have the first turn and then the next 2 turns are for them and they always kill me in 2 turns whilee my gear isnt that noob...
I can't never win like this.... im getting really pissed of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Turn system works depending on how much physical you have vs your opponent. The basics are that, if you use more physical than your opponent they're likely to get another turn. To master the turn system it takes a lot of experience. Playing plenty of 1v1's will help you to learn gradually.

Lemmiwinkz

Rank 0
Lemmiwinkz
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:11 pm
I founded out a little now with the more psysical i use the more attacks they get...
Also I changed my weapon for 1 with more agility Smile

thank you very much for your help! even when I am super angry you still answer calmly Smile

1more question.... how do I quote posts in this forum?

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:22 pm
Lemmiwinkz wrote:
I founded out a little now with the more psysical i use the more attacks they get...

thank you very much for your help! even when I am super angry you still answer calmly Smile

No problemo.
To quote a post; look at the bottom right corner of the post, next to "New Reply" it says "Quote Post", click that and you'll quote that post in particular.

Lemmiwinkz

Rank 0
Lemmiwinkz
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:28 pm
AworldOfChaos wrote:
Lemmiwinkz wrote:

No problemo.
To quote a post; look at the bottom right corner of the post, next to "New Reply" it says "Quote Post", click that and you'll quote that post in particular.  

haha im so stupid xD thanks Smile im lv 13 now so ill guess ill be back with more questions when im lv 15 Wink

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedJun 08, 2011 4:42 pm
No problem, we all start off somewhere. Glad I could help.

iHeya

Rank 0
iHeya
PostedJul 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Well done!

Well well, this newbie guide was very well done. Excellent work.