This post pertains to players using or downloading/installing the newest installer client of March 2011.
If you have,
Completed Windows Updates
Turned Off Your Security Software
Uninstalled / Reinstalled
And you still get the following Error Messages
when you try to load your client:
"Fail Execute LastChaos!" > click confirm > "Already Executive Game" > Confirm
Try the following Fix:
(1) Goto Start, Run, and type regedit
Windows 7 Users, press [WindowsKey]+R
(2) Press CTRL+F
(3) Type "aeria" in the search field and hit search
(4) Look for the Registry String Seen Below:
(5) Right Click the Registry String in the right-side window, and hit Delete, click Yes.
(6) Your game should start normally
Experienced Users just navigate to the following registry string
Delete the string containing the binary value "WIN95 DISABLECICERO"
If this string is in your registry, your LC Client will NOT load up.
This issue mainly occurs on Windows 98, ME, NT & XP Editions