Luminescents

Rank 0
Luminescents
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:05 am

KS and GF Duplicate

Hello AeriaGamers just thought i would ask the Community what they think about Eden Eternal seeing as its basiclly the Triplet to Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga. What i would like to know is What makes Eden Eternal DIFFERANT from Kitsu Saga and Grand Fantasia since those 2 were basicly Identical. cuase unless theres some Significant Differances i won't be interested D:

AND DON'T START POSTING STUPID COMMENTS LIKE "Dude if you don't like the game Don't play it" I'M ASKING FOR OPINIONS AND INFORMATION GOT IT?!
Advertisement

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:21 am

Re: KS and GF Duplicate

Luminescents wrote:
Hello AeriaGamers just thought i would ask the Community what they think about Eden Eternal seeing as its basiclly the Triplet to Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga. What i would like to know is What makes Eden Eternal DIFFERANT from Kitsu Saga and Grand Fantasia since those 2 were basicly Identical. cuase unless theres some Significant Differances i won't be interested D:

AND DON'T START POSTING STUPID COMMENTS LIKE "Dude if you don't like the game Don't play it" I'M ASKING FOR OPINIONS AND INFORMATION GOT IT?!  

It wouldve been easier if you read the past posts.... but anyways

Ill just list stuff:

Guild Towns
Animated Costumes
Dyes for Changing Clothing Appearance
15 Classes
Being Able to Switch to all 15 Classes from 1 Character as long as you have unlocked them
8 Races(Including Human)
Big Maps and Lots of them too
Loot system while in a party- Rolling Dice or w/e
Long Range Class like archer does not use ammo and can keep using skills while the enemy is up in you face

Thats about any major stuff I can say lol

Luminescents

Rank 0
Luminescents
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:27 am
hmm sounds much better then Kitsu and Grand fantasia since those games didn't hold my interest very long.. hopefuly this will be a Differant Story..

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:28 am

Luminescents wrote:

Games might have the same looks, but if you just go on the looks then lots of games are indeed the same, while the mechanics in a game are totally different....

If you find GF and KS the same, don't bother with this game as you will only go for the looks of the game and not the actual game play. Yeah i played both GF and KS and even though there are lots of similarities those two games are hugely different when you play them, thus they are not identical games.

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:32 am

sleepingroosje wrote:
Luminescents wrote:

Games might have the same looks, but if you just go on the looks then lots of games are indeed the same, while the mechanics in a game are totally different....

If you find GF and KS the same, don't bother with this game as you will only go for the looks of the game and not the actual game play. Yeah i played both GF and KS and even though there are lots of similarities those two games are hugely different when you play them, thus they are not identical games.  

+1
I didn't really find much similarity between GF and KS though,quest wise it felt the same but then idk... ._.

Luminescents

Rank 0
Luminescents
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:37 am
mabye its just becuase i play so many Point and Click games that i find them all the same XD
Metal Assault is Differant along with Vindictus and i'm hoping Dragons Nest will be Just as Good along with Fire Fall (last 2 waiting to go into Beta to play Very Happy) oh forgot to say waiting to Lucent Heart to go into Beta so can Marry my Best Friend from Malaysia on it Very Happy

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:42 am
Luminescents wrote:
mabye its just becuase i play so many Point and Click games that i find them all the same XD
Metal Assault is Differant along with Vindictus and i'm hoping Dragons Nest will be Just as Good along with Fire Fall (last 2 waiting to go into Beta to play Very Happy)

Firefall sounds Epic becasue just like Eden is trying to do something kinda new Smile

But Dragons nest and Vindictus really look the same except with different classes and graphics ._.

Either way point and click games is just the controls really.... other than that just about every mmorpg out there is a copy of each other,some just make it work well though.
Eden is slightly more different that the ones out there though,so far from what Ive played Ive liked. Smile

IPDRTS

Rank 1
IPDRTS
PostedApr 28, 2011 2:03 pm

zolamee wrote:
sleepingroosje wrote:
Luminescents wrote:

+1
I didn't really find much similarity between GF and KS though,quest wise it felt the same but then idk... ._.  

Well, they were similar with the sprite and Kitsu crafting system and similar in interface, but I honestly agree, there were some mechanics that made the game play different enough. Tanking was more complex in KS to start with, having to constantly spam aggro instead of being ok with just one aggro attack.

Walk with the shadows...

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedApr 28, 2011 2:15 pm
zolamee wrote:
Firefall sounds Epic becasue just like Eden is trying to do something kinda new Smile  

What is Eden doing that's new in the slightest? Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to playing it. But I haven't seen anything that I've not seen elsewhere amongst MMOs.

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

IPDRTS

Rank 1
IPDRTS
PostedApr 28, 2011 2:45 pm
Kiarax wrote:
zolamee wrote:

What is Eden doing that's new in the slightest? Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to playing it. But I haven't seen anything that I've not seen elsewhere amongst MMOs.  

Yeah, though X-Legend is doing something different with their game, doesn't mean it's new. It's really hard to do anything you can say is truly new with an MMO anymore.

Walk with the shadows...