10%27 Votes
1 (Poor)
19%49 Votes
Total Votes :: 252 Votes

jakiboy3

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Rating

I rated this a 4, as their is always room for improvement.
Advertisement

luissexy1

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2011 1:41 am

Aeiagames

I gave it a 5 due to the fact that it is a fun, entertaining company. It does a good job for a company that provides free games. I play wolfteam and my name is zNub. Thanks for your time. Send me the surveys to my e-mail I will be happy to complete them.

lordzenchi1

Rank 1
lordzenchi1
PostedApr 30, 2011 2:20 am
Game: Kingdom Heroes

So far the I think the service has been good. Response from tickets have been precise and on time. We do need more GM hosted events to keep the game fresh and lively. I know GMs get busy with other task they have to do but whenever they do respond or communicate with the gaming community they seem pretty unsociable/hard to talk to.

Zenchi - US/Sun Jian Strategist LvL[157]

spoonlover

Rank 0
spoonlover
PostedApr 30, 2011 4:38 am
i Play Domo and DDTank and it seems that in DDTank GM-s actuly just put themselves in top 100 which kinda kills someone else who cant make themselves items the chance to get into top 100 and in Domo gms are not active enough with players so i voted 3

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 30, 2011 10:05 am
I've already given my feedback and voted, but I must say that choosing not to run bonus cash and instead running only first time buyer bonus this month was a very poor decision. Not only poor, but presumptuous. The company seems to operate on the underlying assumption that once someone buys AP, they're hooked and no longer need any attention. AP buyers seem to be regarded as drug addicts.

Other than the client games being so highly dependent on buying AP to be remotely competitive, there's very little incentive to be a return customer.

It's a shame that regardless of how much the individual teams care about the game that they run and manage, they're completely overshadowed by such company principles.

101Alpha

Rank 4
101Alpha
PostedApr 30, 2011 10:42 am
Avyn wrote:
I've already given my feedback and voted, but I must say that choosing not to run bonus cash and instead running only first time buyer bonus this month was a very poor decision. Not only poor, but presumptuous. The company seems to operate on the underlying assumption that once someone buys AP, they're hooked and no longer need any attention. AP buyers seem to be regarded as drug addicts.

Other than the client games being so highly dependent on buying AP to be remotely competitive, there's very little incentive to be a return customer.

It's a shame that regardless of how much the individual teams care about the game that they run and manage, they're completely overshadowed by such company principles.  

then dont buy AP*Oh wait

missvalkyrie389

Rank 3
missvalkyrie389
PostedApr 30, 2011 10:47 am
Shaiya is way too AP buyer dependent, even gear needs to be bought with AP now. While the drop rates have increased, it still seems off to me that people can buy the gear they want with AP without working in game for it. I do miss the EP3 days when you could play the game without AP and still enjoy it. Plus, even if you do spend AP, you have to spend a ridiculous amount just to survive, not even talking about being close to the top.

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedApr 30, 2011 12:07 pm
5/5 dont let me down :/

quartell

Rank 3
quartell
PostedApr 30, 2011 7:29 pm
Aeria does a fine job. I don't have any complaints. The staff is helpful and are willing to assist when ask.

The only problem I do have is some of the GSs do not do there jobs. Other than that keep up the good work.

Sadwyrm

Rank 0
Sadwyrm
PostedMay 01, 2011 4:26 am
4/5. Not many complaints, I'm just too broke to get AP. Other than that, there are notifiications whenever they are needed. I've seen worse management.