10%27 Votes
1 (Poor)
19%49 Votes
Total Votes :: 252 Votes

Darkie4eva

Rank 2
Darkie4eva
PostedApr 26, 2011 4:33 am
3/5 for me because of the promotions for DWO sucked. Make it better.

Good that all GM's are trying to fix the lag issue and such. And I really like that. However Promotions. Let us pick the promotions for a month. You will see a difference ^_^

Advertisement

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedApr 26, 2011 6:29 am
Done. Voted, and surveyed.
Lovin the P2 Pets over in LC, Panda's Rock |_|

TPJ

Rank 5
TPJ
PostedApr 26, 2011 7:24 am
4 b/c GM are trying to get new things into TS2 which has helped a lot also RT's been done very fast (6hr on one hr) so overall 4 for GM of TS2!

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedApr 26, 2011 9:01 am
the GMs and PMs need some training on the DWO forums, and actually do some decent events

inevibility

Rank 2
inevibility
PostedApr 26, 2011 10:20 am
Considering the only games I really played by Aeria so far are
LataleEU & Metal Assault I'll have to rate you guys on that
based upon MA I have to say YES hackers are bad but anyone with half a mind downloads fraps gets some evidence then kicks em.
I know the cash shop will be OP because I received Cash shop Items in CBT from events and can say that the armour had stats and that the gun was OP, considering this we'll beable to have 2sets of armour on and have insane weapons. Considering how the LataleEU CashShop was handled though I can say that I do not fear of Overpricing due to it being VERY decently priced (though I do see you selling fatigue potions, though I dont mind since I dont really play missions/co-op).
all in all I'd give a 3-5
3 because of how bad you handled LaTaleEU (no updates or advertisement killed the game)
5 from the pricing of the cash shops
but I'll round it to a 4 and be done for the day

Alexandrooki

Rank 2
Alexandrooki
PostedApr 26, 2011 10:39 am
Events beign held at megaten were awesome and all the questions I had were resolved, but I must say the GM Exchange event was a total mess x_x

Just a few more days for Hunger Games Movie, Can't wait for it E_E

Iruparazzo

Rank 3
Iruparazzo
PostedApr 26, 2011 11:50 am
Rated 5, very prompt customer service lately =)

Dasura

Rank 0
Dasura
PostedApr 26, 2011 12:10 pm
I went with a four.

The quick response times, even for some of the bizarre errors I am having. The GMs and the GSs are very helpful and respond exactly when needed. The service is great!

Not a five because that implies perfection, and if it was actually running smoothly I would not be getting errors and problems.

But Aeria is one of the better providers I have had the pleasure of gaming with, I plan to stick around a long time.

stllendo

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2011 12:13 pm
i believe in my opinion its a 4

one reason is because of the patch problem and un implemented items( you shouldnt be in a rush to add new things, its cool but its just rushing it)

But aeria has been improving alot so its a 4 for me right now

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedApr 26, 2011 12:33 pm
New promotions and events for Wolfteam are improving and getting better. Slowness in the process of patching or stopping speed hackers, but it's understood that this kind of problem takes time to resolve. GMs are very dedicated and very rapid in taking care of the matter and other related problems...therefore this month I voted a 4.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy