10%27 Votes
1 (Poor)
19%49 Votes
Total Votes :: 252 Votes

ShadowArc

Rank 5
ShadowArc
PostedApr 25, 2011 5:54 pm
3/5. Getting tired of seeing all these browser games coming out lately; just get a client-based game, preferably action-based, but I'm just biased there after all these traditional point-and-click MMOs. Not to mention a lot of MMO publishers are starting to get games of that genre...

MA could be handled a little better but it seems to be doing alright for now.

Advertisement

genesisSOC

Rank 1
genesisSOC
PostedApr 25, 2011 6:34 pm
I have no problems with how Aeria Games is handling the only game I have played with Aeria Games, Metal Assault. Sure, there are a lot of hackers, but it's a beta so that's to be expected. Aeria Games seems to take care of any issues (such as server expansion, game crashes, ect.) in a very timely and effective manner. GM Super does a fantastic job on reaching out to the community and keeping us satisfied and even entertained. I give a 4 out of 5 to Aeria Games, losing one star because I know how horribly unbalanced the cash shops can be with Aeria Games, and I'm extremely worried on how this will affect Metal Assault's over all balance when it becomes implemented.

However, I am extremely disgusted with how Aeria Games handled their European La Tale server. Just thought I'd mention that.

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedApr 25, 2011 6:55 pm
DDTank hasnt had many events for the free players lately other than the daily GM event which isnt all that great. Most if not all the other events are simply to buy coins.

Also a lot of the new games that have been announced has been a while and still no news on when closed beta/open beta is to come. Lime odyssey was one of the first of the recent new games to be announced and no news at all.

I voted 3 this month.

varwin

Rank 0
varwin
PostedApr 25, 2011 9:36 pm
Honestly I'd rate them 5star, they've always answered my problems promptly, never had any problems what so ever. I just wish that they'd take my advice and add a spear/boomerang to the store for like 50k coins per 30days... I'd buy so many more AP. ^^ Oh well.

Sylvenia - DDTank's Hero!

arabidcolyhrap4

Rank 4
arabidcolyhrap4
PostedApr 25, 2011 10:23 pm
3, cuz they barely looked into the glitch that happened with my 30 day rc glitch.. >. < but nice work

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedApr 25, 2011 11:53 pm
always great

KYRIAKOS94

Rank 2
KYRIAKOS94
PostedApr 26, 2011 2:14 am
hey i voted 4 great work aeria

<a></a>

ChronoChaos

Rank 4
PostedApr 26, 2011 2:55 am

3/5

3/5
Pros
----------------------------------
+ x1
I have seen quiet a bit more GM activity lately. Well in Shout boxes answering questions. always nice to see community interaction.

+ x1
Twelve Sky 2 honestly seemed to be going downhill pretty badly for a little while there. But in the last month or so I have noticed there has been a lot more events and attempts to pick up the game play which is nice. Though I will not play again full time it is nice to see this.

+ x1
Seems as if you (AeriaGames) are trying to pick up a more vast genre of games to play finally with the coming of metal assault.

Cons
-------------------------------

- x2
The browser game selection is kind of limited. I am currently playing Lord of Ages and enjoy it as MMORTS are fun, but a more variety of browser games is need. There is only 3 other types of games beside MMORTS currently... Poker, DDTANK, and Pirate Galaxy. This is a big thing for me and I am sure many other gamers as we can not all play downloadable games all that great if at all and turn to browser games which are a little easier on the requirements. So I ask please look into getting the browser game genre variety expanded.

Final Score 3/5

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedApr 26, 2011 3:18 am
DDTank
My opinion on AeriaGames as a whole is mainly based on this game, since it's my primary game.
My rating will thus be affected by the latest ongoings in DDTank.
Final rating: 5

Positive
  • GM Daily event is the BEST event this month! Even non-AP buyers can have some fun by doing these simple tasks. One of the tasks was to play together with other League members. Awesome idea! Please keep doing these!
  • Our new GM is new and still learning, so we see some hiccups every now and then. However, he is doing an awesome job. We love to have him here.
  • Newest 2.4 patch has been successful and the new event that was associated with the new dungeon was really well thought-out. Everyone had fun!
  • Issues like the sudden disappearing of the Facebook login button has been fixed in a lightning speed. No complains here!
  • The in-game tags from Game Sages and Game Masters have changed from brackets to parentheses. Players are able to whisper us even faster now. Yay!
  • Players will now get 3 times more Coins than before when converting AP. This is so amazingly cool! Even the compensation packages were reaaaaaally nice.

Negative
  • The compensation packages were indeed reaaaaaally nice, but some players have gotten the highest tier that they didn't even qualify for. There has been a bug (either in the system or by a GM) that hasn't been rectified. It's not thát a big deal since the rewards were all bound to the account. Imagine if it was unbound.. >< "
  • I know that it's totally up to the Developers, but prices in game are still too high, at least some of them. The developers have tried to counter this by changing the AP-to-Coins ratio, but some of these items (especially those packs) need to be revised. Literally nobody will buy these useless packs. It's aggravating and wasting shop space. Also, even with the new ratio it still costs like $15 just to have your name changed in a browser game. So I think that there is still some improvement room here. =3

Vidatu

Rank 0
Vidatu
PostedApr 26, 2011 3:29 am
Just would like to point that i'm quite happy about the GM's trying to fix the DC issues and that's why I rated pretty high this month. Hope you guys and girls keep up the good work! On a side note, lots of people would be happy with a few better BoGo's and other offers, might consider looking at that as well. Smile