MidnightKana

Rank 0
MidnightKana
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:47 pm

We need links to specific Partner Offers.

for example, I've been getting loads of aeria points from the offers from Sponser Pay. But instead of getting those aeria points...I'm stuck clicking on the refresh/earn aeria points button for 20 minutes so I can get to the offer site I actually want!

We need links on the offers section for each partner group. Like "tapjoy", "sponser pay", and "superrewards". Maybe have a few sponsered offers always pop up so aeria can charge more to host them.

Support Aeria, buy/earn points! :D http://testingtheinternet.blogspot.com/ <-- my blog
Advertisement

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMay 13, 2011 8:32 am
Agreed. I'm sick of having to refresh the page for the chance of getting Peanut Labs. Please take this into consideration.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

VanPavlov

Rank 0
VanPavlov
PostedJul 26, 2011 6:32 pm
well said, especially for those who live outside USA their offers mostly give so little AP and so few chances of gettin free offers not to mention no video offer at all for us.. Sad