smeshboy

Rank 0
smeshboy
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Minimum Requirements

Requirements
Hello, im very extied about this game and i checked yesterday the sys req and i saw minimum is Radeon 9600... I got Radeon 9250, so i hope i can play because as i saw from the trailers and gameplay its not such big deal... the graphics arent so high or so... i played games with better graphics anyway, and 1 more question: do i need shader mode 2.0 to play it because i dont have... Im waiting for this game because i cant wait to try it and ill just be extremly dissapointed if i cant play Sad...
Advertisement

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Re: Minimum Requirements

Requirements
smeshboy wrote:
Hello, im very extied about this game and i checked yesterday the sys req and i saw minimum is Radeon 9600... I got Radeon 9250, so i hope i can play because as i saw from the trailers and gameplay its not such big deal... the graphics arent so high or so... i played games with better graphics anyway, and 1 more question: do i need shader mode 2.0 to play it because i dont have... Im waiting for this game because i cant wait to try it and ill just be extremly dissapointed if i cant play Sad...  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1177619#9561695

Enjoy (Lag is not letting me turn the thing into an URL so might as well just copy paste it).

smeshboy

Rank 0
smeshboy
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:40 pm
Sorry but i dont understand what that post means... will ill be able to play or not ? Very Happy

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:42 pm
smeshboy wrote:
Sorry but i dont understand what that post means... will ill be able to play or not ? Very Happy  

Its a list of the video cards that work, if your video card apears above the red line, you can play, if it apears bellow the blue line, you can play but with some difficulties. I am not checking the entire list for you Razz.

smeshboy

Rank 0
smeshboy
PostedApr 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Wohoo! its below the blue line and above red line! i think i can play Yaaaaaay! Very Happy

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedApr 24, 2011 2:26 pm
Gratz lol. You should be able to play. As you can see from the 2 lines, it doesn't take much to run the game. As long as everything else is good enough you should have no problems.

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

smeshboy

Rank 0
smeshboy
PostedApr 24, 2011 3:23 pm
No, the problem is just at my Graphic card, anyting else is for recommend stuff Razz