sabster

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:55 am

How do i make outpost

cannot make outpost or new city
Can some one send me the link to the help guide where i can learn how to make new city/outpost??

every plot that i have tried to build outpost on says:

"failure to operate, this is not the site for city building or other guilds or countries have already taken over it"

i went to one of the provinces on the world map that has zero cities and tried building there, same error message. Can any one help please???
Advertisement

Broseph11

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2011 5:51 am

you can

you can take over one ( from somebody not in your faction) or your guild can control a contest zone and you can build one. good luck

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

outpost link
a link for information on outposts is http://mow.wikia.com/wiki/Outpost

it sounds like you are trying to build an outpost in a CZ your guild DOES NOT CONTROL. Either that, or your guild leader never gave permission for you to build an outpost. I am not sure, but it might be possible for a different guild to give you permission to build in their CZ, but why would they?

I don't know if you can still take over outposts. if you try it, bring at least 40 catapults (the town center has 100,000 hp, so you want something that will do some damage). you can store your army in a nearby lair between attacks. You no longer gain loyalty for building walls/towers/gates, but they can still donate gold once a day to bring back loyalty (10,000 gold per point)